• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FA Cup Super Sunday

FearOfAJackPlanet

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
EPSN has a nice multi-cast thing going on for today's games, so giving it a watch.

I've already seen something that grinds my gears, Blackpool are 2-0 up at Forest, and their first goal was scored by a former Forest player, Jordan Gabriel, and not only did he refuse to celebrate, he put his hands up sheepishly as if to say 'Sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't dislike me,' FFS man, just be happy you scored. You don't have to run to the Forest fans with your top off giving them the middle finger - it's ok to be happy you f*cking scored for your teammates and your current club's fans. You're hardly Brian Clough in the Forest pantheon, you only played like 5 times for then as a kid.

Anyway, as you were.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
EPSN has a nice multi-cast thing going on for today's games, so giving it a watch.

I've already seen something that grinds my gears, Blackpool are 2-0 up at Forest, and their first goal was scored by a former Forest player, Jordan Gabriel, and not only did he refuse to celebrate, he put his hands up sheepishly as if to say 'Sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't dislike me,' FFS man, just be happy you scored. You don't have to run to the Forest fans with your top off giving them the middle finger - it's ok to be happy you f*cking scored for your teammates and your current club's fans. You're hardly Brian Clough in the Forest pantheon, you only played like 5 times for then as a kid.

Anyway, as you were.

Not alone. One of several gear-grinding things about modern day football. Along with:

- Half and half scarves
- Third kits (never any need for it, and almost always pure profiteering)
- Commentators apologising for pitch side mics picking up swearing
- "Banter" punditry
- VAR
- Linesmen not flagging immediately for offsides

Andrew - North Hill said:
Not alone. One of several gear-grinding things about modern day football. Along with:

- Half and half scarves
- "Banter" punditry
- VAR

Similar to the one I've highlighted above, the English language commentator for the Wrexham game on S4C was just talking about the Wrexham fans after their side took the lead and how they must be feeling. He didn't mention that they were very clearly singing '1-0 to the sheep shaggers' at the time. :lol:

Hollywood FC in the next round for us. That'd be a cracker.

Andrew - North Hill said:

- Half and half scarves
- "Banter" punditry
- VAR

I’d like to add, That fella who announces the attendance at our home games who thanks everyone for our support! Is he one of the owners or what? Grips my ****.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back