• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Everton or Burnley?

• Thread starter Glyn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 5,239

Glyn1

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Everton or Burnley?

(1) Who do you want to be relegated?

(2) Who do expect to be relegated?

My answers.

(1) Tough call. An away trip to Everton i.e. in Liverpool would be awesome but they're guaranteed to go straight back up, leaving the Swans with one less place to fight for, so I'm hoping that Burnley take the drop.

(2) Everton. I just don't rate Lampard as a manager.

I expect Everton to come down. Burnley know how to fight and scrap while Everton haven't been in this position for decades, I don't think they have the stomach for it.

I also don't think Everton will go straight back up as easily as you think, they have a bunch of good players but not much of a team ethic right now. There will be plenty of Premier League vultures waiting to pick that carcass the second it hits the ground.

1. Everton, now there’s no more Dyche. Then again Burnley deserve to face up to their financial recklessness.
2. Burnley. They are shite with the odd dead cat bounce. Everton have the quality to nick a few games. Even with fat frankie in charge.

It’s going to be bloody close though.

A) Everton. They have ridden their luck too much. Like other sides have found, if they do come down, it is not so easy to bounce back up.
B) Everton. Think Burnley have got more fight in them than Everton have

Not sure how the scum would cope mentally if Everton came down ,not being the biggest club in the championship be devastating for em.

sainthelens said:
Not sure how the scum would cope mentally if Everton came down ,not being the biggest club in the championship be devastating for em.

They’re much, much bigger than Everton. Even Barcelona pale into insignificance.

Want: Everton, I will take some satisfaction from seeing a big club fail.

Expect: Burnley. Everton surely have enough about them to stay up. Burnley have been going backwards for some years and this may be one step too many for them.

Cooperman said:

Expect: Burnley. Everton surely have enough about them to stay up. Burnley have been going backwards for some years and this may be one step too many for them.

Since Dyche has gone, they have turned it around a bit, and without looking I think Everton have some tough games, including today

1. Everton, some of these top clubs and supporters feel its a given right to be in there.
2. Everton

I want Burnley to stay up as I want Connor Roberts to do well , might be decades before Burnley would get back up , Everton would be back up next season

STID2017 said:
Cooperman said:

Since Dyche has gone, they have turned it around a bit, and without looking I think Everton have some tough games, including today

Everton have the tougher fixture list without any shadow of doubt, but this can also act as as a spur for them.

Hope Everton go down, purely because it's nice when the big boys get a bloody nose.

I think it will be Burnley that come down unfortunately.

1 Burnley Everton have 2 games in hand. 2 Burnley Everton would probably run away with the Championship leaving one less place for Swansea.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back