• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Europa League Final and Champions league Final

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is not aware, if you don't subscribe to Bt, you can watch both finals here on youtube for free https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvrLUP-JdqU

Also if you are a virgin customer it's on channel 100 showcase channel for free as well.

Yet another great European game, these last 2 weeks been excellent

Marchamjack said:
Yet another great European game, these last 2 weeks been excellent

Totally agree, if they could find a way of accommodating this format with fans then it's a much better way to end

Fair play too Sevilla, by far the better team, deserved win!

Builthjack said:
6 wins in 15 years for Sevilla. Incredible, fair play.

Definitely a case of being the best of the rest.

Cooperman said:
Builthjack said:
6 wins in 15 years for Sevilla. Incredible, fair play.

Definitely a case of being the best of the rest.

It still baffles me why so many clubs belittle the Europa League. It is one of two European competitions, the winners get a Champions League place guaranteed and some really good teams (often by default) end up within it.

I disagree with those knocked out of the Champions League group stage "falling into" it but that's the only thing.

The year we played in it then I wanted us to get as far as possible (as it appears Wolves had the same mentality this year) and I am sure Fulham fans remember their run to the final. Take a simple view if the big teams don't want to play in it then don't let them and let "the best of the rest" compete for it - the joy of the Sevilla team last night was clear for everyone to see and 6 wins in 15 years is incredible.

Will be interesting to see how the new third tier Europa Conference League goes when it gets introduced from summer 2021. This season's league cup winners get entered into that.

Mbappe, 19yo pup, €180,000,000, 2nd most expensive player in the side.

Neuer £27,000,000.

Kin ell.

Epaul said:
Channel 100 on virgin free!!

I'm not happy with this at all.

I pay for my Virgin, why should poor people be able to watch for free!!!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back