• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ethan Laird

Captain_Sham

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread and he surely deserves one. If we had our shooting boots he would have several more assists. He seems like a constant threat. A great signing and someone we should look to sign permanently.

Quality player. United expect him to be part of their first team in the not so distant future so any permanent transfer very unlikely sadly.

Decent with ball but not involved enough. I don’t expect him to become a first teamer at Utd.

Itchysphincter said:
Decent with ball but not involved enough. I don’t expect him to become a first teamer at Utd.

Way too soon to say that, he may kick on like Guehi did. Very different player to Roberts obviously but already looks a class above him going forward

Itchysphincter said:

Teams are doubling up on him forcing us down the left.We are really struggling down the left with Bidwell and Manning so teams are taking advantage at the minute.He is still doing a good job to early to say if he will become a Man U regular but he will play at a high level with a Prem team like Guehi.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Itchysphincter said:

Teams are doubling up on him forcing us down the left.We are really struggling down the left with Bidwell and Manning so teams are taking advantage at the minute.He is still doing a good job to early to say if he will become a Man U regular but he will play at a high level with a Prem team like Guehi.

Laird is a decent player. I saw on a Man Utd site recently the fans have a thread dedicated to Laird, showing clips of his matches here, monitoring his progress.

They want him there. We are the training ground. It may not happen, it's one hell of a step up. Look at Dan James.

He certainly adds quality to our squad.

United supporting pal of mine seems to think there is talk of him being recalled as they are struggling at RB. Definitely highly rated up there.

Risc said:
United supporting pal of mine seems to think there is talk of him being recalled as they are struggling at RB. Definitely highly rated up there.

Let's hope there is no truth in that at all!

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

Let's hope there is no truth in that at all!

I think it's more fans on social media asking for it to happen due to AWB costing them the Champions League game the other day rather than off anyone official to be honest.

They've already got Dalot there who had a very good season with AC Milan last year by all accounts, so doubt they'd be looking to recall a youngster from a loan where he's getting lots of experience only for him to be the 3rd choice there.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back