• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Enjoy :-)

Hopefully they are getting over it now.
I've heard Holly Willoughby has been in touch with them to check they are OK.

They talked about Cardiff having lots of fans who support prem sides and not them and all young fans support us in Swansea. Is that actually true?

For the majority of my time supporting us (a very long time) we have held the upper hand over them, a few seasons of relative parity perhaps and literally a couple of seasons they have come out on top.
Not blinkered bias, but fact...

I am 42 this year and have always followed the Swans though I did not seriously support them until the Flynn days.
Before that it was usually just keeping an eye on results and reading Evening Post articles when I did my paper boy rounds, like many of that age who didn't have a football following family most of my exposure to football was being force fed Man Utd week in week out on the TV.

Since I learned to have a thought of my own though I cannot remember a time when Swansea City had ever been under the heel of Cardiff City anywhere near the way that they have been the past 15-20 years.

I say let 'em carry on.

They live in a parallel universe where they are competing to win the Champions League every year.

Meanwhile back on planet earth, they're a fair to middling second tier club that hasn't even won a minor trophy, never mind a major one, for coming up to 100 years. And who regularly get their asses handed to them by their closest rivals who are superior on just about every measure imaginable.

Tinpot club, tinpot fans, tinpot mentality.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back