• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Emergency Test Alert

stevethejack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
An American voice extremely badly pronouncing Welsh words was about as funny as it could be.

Mine was a minute late. Good job there wasn’t a real disaster.

Can't see what everyone's issue is, we've had them for years over here in Canada.

Don't get them often but when we do its usually alerts linked to child abduction and one time we had alerts regarding some shooters on the run.

Neath_Jack said:
No doubt it'll send the gammons into overdrive.
Aye and for the rest, they've gone all giddy and starry eyed cos they've had a alert on their phone,ffs. The missus just said that some melt on Facebook said they were very disappointed that they hadn't had it.😂😂

Neath_Jack said:
No doubt it'll send the gammons into overdrive.

Best ones were the edgelords who disabled the alerts in their phone to stick it to the man.

A good idea imho, it's also used to alert about vulnerable missing person/children in your area, what's not to like 👍

I was scrolling and it popped up for a second and I was straight on the decline button, right edgy it all was

Not a peep out of my phone (Vodafone) today. Nowt for the missus (o2) either.

Maybe we're not on the list of people worth saving.

I didn't get any, turned them off, and also just for good measure turned my phone off as well. :geek:

No big deal, said on the News at Ten earlier, this is to warn of wildfires and floods, so not applicable to me anyway.

jack123 said:
I didn't get any, turned them off, and also just for good measure turned my phone off as well. :geek:

No big deal, said on the News at Ten earlier, this is to warn of wildfires and floods, so not applicable to me anyway.

"I didn't get any, turned them off" ...

The devil is in the detail kid.

#noComprende :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
"I didn't get any, turned them off" ...

The devil is in the detail kid.

#noComprende :lol:

What I mean is, I didn't want to receive them, I had turned the notifications off, and just to make sure, turned the phone off just before 3, and then ten minutes after 3 turned it back on.

jack123 said:

Fair, but if you go missing, for whatever reason I'll be keeping a look out for you kid, or for that matter any vulnerable person in my area.
I'll be keeping the alerts on instead of looking for hidden agendas if you don't mind 👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back