• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Derek Chauvin

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:
Forgive me if I choose not to listen to someone who can't even understand the quote function. ;)

That's ok, I understand.

No problem if you don't want to watch, I fear it may you confuse you anyway, watching a black man with an alternative view.

Quite a few African Americans will take an alternative view, usually because they make a lot of money from right wing media outlets by backing up their agenda , the white far right agenda that is

Best_loser said:
jack123 said:
That's ok, I understand.

No problem if you don't want to watch, I fear it may you confuse you anyway, watching a black man with an alternative view.

Quite a few African Americans will take an alternative view, usually because they make a lot of money from right wing media outlets by backing up their agenda , the white far right agenda that is

I think all sides have their agenda's and to me that's the issue.

Like most people I'd like to see a World where racism is unknown, maybe an impossible World to find.

But I think there is no hope to get anywhere near that World while agenda's mean they are always fighting the symptoms, not the cause.

Best_loser said:
jack123 said:
That's ok, I understand.

Thank you for the reply, I hope you are doing well on this glorious day.

Now, I don't see any need to mention far right agendas, it's totally irrelevant. To the question in hand, the man in the video says there is no racial divide, and he backs it up with statistics, why do they hide the Tony Timpa death from us, when he was killed in a similar fashion to George Floyd?

Do you know the other day, I read about the 16 year old black girl that was shot dead whilst about to stab somebody, and cnn had a guest on who was comparing it to a schoolyard fight.

Forget about agendas, just look at the facts, when they are staring you in the face, christ I watched 20 minutes of bbc news prior to the verdict, and it was sickening, pure incitement, well I'll never fall for it. Good day to you.

jack123 said:
Best_loser said:

Now, I don't see any need to mention far right agendas, it's totally irrelevant. To the question in hand, the man in the video says there is no racial divide, and he backs it up with statistics, why do they hide the Tony Timpa death from us, when he was killed in a similar fashion to George Floyd?

Do you know the other day, I read about the 16 year old black girl that was shot dead whilst about to stab somebody, and cnn had a guest on who was comparing it to a schoolyard fight.

Forget about agendas, just look at the facts, when they are staring you in the face, christ I watched 20 minutes of bbc news prior to the verdict, and it was sickening, pure incitement, well I'll never fall for it. Good day to you.

But most of the sites you read are far right, you used to post stuff from tommy Robinson linked sites, more recently American alt right sites, it gives you a warped view of reality, for example you think trump won the election, you think vaccines are a scam , you think a police officer kneeling on someone's neck for 9 mins until death had an unfair trial etc etc etc it is a nice day, bit breezy though

Best_loser said:
jack123 said:

But most of the sites you read are far right, you used to post stuff from tommy Robinson linked sites, more recently American alt right sites, it gives you a warped view of reality, for example you think trump won the election, you think vaccines are a scam , you think a police officer kneeling on someone's neck for 9 mins until death had an unfair trial etc etc etc it is a nice day, bit breezy though

More recently American alt right sites? Eh? I have not, the link in question is a bbc world news clip.

You can tarnish me all you like, with talk like that, but the simple point is, the only racial divide in America is the one portrayed by the media, and the ****** pulling their strings.

What you should do is listen to the video, and the facts he states, and dispute it, if you can! Me not taking a vaccine should not come into this topic.. If this was a court of law, I believe they would call it mis-direction.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back