• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

David Brooks

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Scummers seem to think they have him on loan, would have been brilliant for us.

If they get him and Moore then I can see them in the play offs with Ramsey baxk too - shake that reading got the points deduction last year as these fuckers would be in oblivion for years otherwise.

Surely to god there'd be better takers for Brookes than that lot ffs?

How are these weasels doing it ? Transfer restrictions wasn't it ??

Surely the likes of Leicester, soton, Leeds and lowe teams would
Be looking at him?

Rivalry aside, why the fck would he go there?

Magic_Michu said:
Leeds and Southampton supposedly after him too

Leeds would have to be losing a few players to have room for Brooks. James and Summerville are on fire. Gnonto, Anthony, Sinisterra, Poveda all quality players catching splinters.

Or is it just the infamous scum media spinning the usual bile.?

Swansea93 said:
Scummers seem to think they have him on loan, would have been brilliant for us.

How does that work they got a team of loanees already, transfer embargo be fuked, a transfer embargo should mean exactly that, not allow teams to bring in loanees and sign free transfers/unattached players, if they can prove that they have a significant injury crisis in one of two positions then fair enough, but what they have got away with is laughable. :x

Niigata Jack said:
How does that work they got a team of loanees already, transfer embargo be fuked, a transfer embargo should mean exactly that, not allow teams to bring in loanees and sign free transfers/unattached players, if they can prove that they have a significant injury crisis in one of two positions then fair enough, but what they have got away with is laughable. :x

Their 'embargo' is now up as of this window I believe. As laughable as it was - still being allowed to sign marquee players for 'free' like Ramsey and Siopsis who miraculously cancelled his contract at Trabzonspor (who were apparently happy to let him walk away for nothing despite being a regular for them last season?). These sound like A Ayew / Gomis type 'frees' to me (although at least both of them were actually out of contract).

Struggling to understand how they aren't falling foul of ffp now they're paying around 17mill as a championship club belatedly for Sala and have a wage bill which apparently which is around the 6th highest in the division. They've got Karlan Grant who Silverstein said last January (if he can be believed) would have become our highest earner had he signed.

Chief said:
Their 'embargo' is now up as of this window I believe. As laughable as it was - still being allowed to sign marquee players for 'free' like Ramsey and Siopsis who miraculously cancelled his contract at Trabzonspor (who were apparently happy to let him walk away for nothing despite being a regular for them last season?). These sound like A Ayew / Gomis type 'frees' to me (although at least both of them were actually out of contract).

Struggling to understand how they aren't falling foul of ffp now they're paying around 17mill as a championship club belatedly for Sala and have a wage bill which apparently which is around the 6th highest in the division. They've got Karlan Grant who Silverstein said last January (if he can be believed) would have become our highest earner had he signed.

I’m sure I saw Cardiff were like the 4/5th highest wages payers in the league.

Rob Page is pushing the welsh internationals towards Cardiff, they are also paying really big wages. Could well happen.

That model won't work forever though unless they get promoted.

Ramsey, Siopis, Goutas, Moore (if true) all approaching/past 30 with little sell in value.

They should count themselves very very fortunate to not be in league one this season

Swansea93 said:
I’m sure I saw Cardiff were like the 4/5th highest wages payers in the league.

There's a chart going round from one of those websites with completely made up numbers. I wouldn't put much stock in it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back