• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Danny Graham

He just popped in for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread

Didn’t he do that when he was down here too? What a player he was for us, flawed but we should always cherish the boy.

Itchysphincter said:
Didn’t he do that when he was down here too? What a player he was for us, flawed but we should always cherish the boy.

Massive credit to Brendan for getting the best out of him. I still look back at that squad in our first season after promotion and think that Rodgers achieved a miracle there.

Itchysphincter said:

Liked a drink when he was with us and a really lovely, down to earth, lad. What a finisher too.

He was taking cocaine while playing for us.. a genuine idiot, who probably could've played at the top if he applied himself.. managers were probably glad to see the back of him with his off field antics

If you read the report, it seems as if he has a 'non-job' that most people on this site could do. No-one is employing him.

No matter how much of a legend a player is for us I have no time for anyone who drinks and drives - that's how you ruin the lives of individuals and entire families. Everyone knew he liked a bit of drink and coke here but he was a likeable guy who never stopped trying on the pitch.

This kind of thing gripes my balls though and any good feeling or respect for what he achieved here is well and truly gone.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back