• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coopers “exciting creative football”

bakajack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Been watching the wba v forest game and forest remind me so much of us last season but without the caliber of someone like Ayew to bail him out

If ever there was a case of new manager bounce.

There is a growing unrest inside the Forest fan base regarding the quality of football on show. Winning games simply papers over the cracks which become exposed when the winning stops. We were poor to watch and ultimately didn’t deliver when it counted, Forest are poor to watch and aren’t yet even in a position where it could count.

What's the problem here?

Why are there people who are still interested in him and who want him to fail?

He's a decent person who comfortably got us into the top half both seasons, people didn't like his tactics but that's water under the bridge. Let it go.

Cooperman said:
eteb said:
awful but only 1 loss in 15 isnt it?

13th place in a twenty four team league team says mediocrity.

We were there last week ... are you dissing the mighty Swans but a week late?

Forest are improving under him. Hopefully not enough to finish above us, but it could happen.

Glyn1 said:
What's the problem here?

He's a decent person who comfortably got us into the top half both seasons, people didn't like his tactics but that's water under the bridge. Let it go.

Who said there was a problem?

As for the continued interest in him, he was our last manager so I think it’s natural to pay an interest in him. When I look at the results in the Championship I go for ours followed by them up the road followed by Forest. When he moves on from Forest I will give them a wide berth.

Glyn1 said:
Cooperman said:
13th place in a twenty four team league team says mediocrity.

Forest are improving under him. Hopefully not enough to finish above us, but it could happen.

Both teams on the up. I think our trajectory will continue, I’m not so sure about that of Forest.

eteb said:

One win in the last five or six games I think.

Cooper's got form for starting well and then stagnating into tedium. Looks like he's bang on schedule.

Dr. Winston said:
eteb said:

Cooper's got form for starting well and then stagnating into tedium. Looks like he's bang on schedule.

Stagnating all the way to two successive play off positions :lol:

Dr. Winston said:
eteb said:

He's certainly starting to put his stamp on that team! :lol:

Cooperman said:
Glyn1 said:

Both teams on the up. I think our trajectory will continue, I’m not so sure about that of Forest.

I concur coops.

Every post ive seen from forest fans have all been positive about cooper they are raving over him

Glyn1 said:
What's the problem here?

It’s natural to have an interest in a former manager, especially one who left in such bizarre circumstances. Being as there is a large number of Cooper supporters who in their support dismissed the new manager before he had taken the job, it is interesting to witness that the turgid shite he dished up here is being repeated elsewhere, and that if you care about points and only points it is relatively successful.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back