• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club Update | Andy Coleman

A scenario is....what if we did get relegated? .. what would Coleman's stance be....

If Andy Coleman thinks that wanking out the occasional word salad for the club website is going to pull the wool over the eyes of our fanbase, then last night's forum will have told him in the strongest possible terms that that kind of thing isn't going to cut the mustard.

I've been following the Swans nearly 35 years and if there's one thing I know about our fanbase is, we will give you every chance but if we start to feel we're being patronised or taken for fools, then God help you. He's sailing very close to the wind for getting to that stage by now.

If he didn't understand that before last night, he will now.

If Andy Coleman thinks that wanking out the occasional word salad for the club website is going to pull the wool over the eyes of our fanbase, then last night's forum will have told him in the strongest possible terms that that kind of thing isn't going to cut the mustard.

I've been following the Swans nearly 35 years and if there's one thing I know about our fanbase is, we will give you every chance but if we start to feel we're being patronised or taken for fools, then God help you. He's sailing very close to the wind for getting to that stage by now.

If he didn't understand that before last night, he will now.

"I've been following the Swans nearly 35 years and if there's one thing I know about our fanbase is, we will give you every chance but if we start to feel we're being patronised or taken for fools, then God help you"

You youngster you ;)

100% (y)

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back