• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship 2023/2024 - Next and Last 7 Days

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today's Matches

Next 7 Days Fixtures

Last 7 Days Results

Latest Table

Form Guide

Last edited:
If we beat Hudders next week and Cardiff lose to Southampton, we’d be just 3 points behind and better GD with 2 games to go.

Unlikely to happen but wouldn’t it be golden to finish above them on GD LOL

The Russbot will be pumping away tonight.

Exciting stuff. Fester and Leeds cacking it now.

Southampton to play both Leicester and Leeds in the run in.

Probably make or break for the Russbot and Fester tonight. Of the two, cmon Soton.

Russell putting in another masterclass, this evening. I'm looking forward to him dissecting this display on next week edition of the Coaches Voice. 😂

I was reading their fans thread on Martin, quite a few want a change, apparently he has a reputation there of not being able to organise a defence and they seem to dick around at the back a lot.

Nice comment tonight

"He subbed on Manning and we immediately conceded 3 goals. Yet again more appalling in game management."

another

"We have now conceded 66 goals.

The team nearest to us who has conceded more (74) is Blackburn in 19th."

Russbot being well and truly pumped.

Southampton forum is hilarious.

“Genuinely I’d sack Martin before the play offs start. F****** fraud”
And “sort it out you Lego headed c**t”

Fair to say him and Manning not universally loved.

I'm still shocked at his appointment in the first place.

Russell Martin teams will keep the ball for fun and will never struggle to score goals, but it's fair to say that judging on his body of work at MK, then with us, and now Southampton, he's not got a clue about defensive structure without the ball.

Having said that, I wouldn't rule them out of winning the playoffs because they do have a very capable squad backed up with parachute money. I find it hard to believe the teams in 3rd and 4th won't contest the final this season, because the top 4 have been by far and away superior to the rest of the division, the gap is enormous. WBA and Norwich are quite some distance away in quality.

For someone who played international football as a central defender it is quite staggering how poor his teams defend.

If Leeds end up in the playoffs they will beat Southampton fairly easily if they meet in the final.

Russell Martin teams will keep the ball for fun and will never struggle to score goals, but it's fair to say that judging on his body of work at MK, then with us, and now Southampton, he's not got a clue about defensive structure without the ball.

Having said that, I wouldn't rule them out of winning the playoffs because they do have a very capable squad backed up with parachute money. I find it hard to believe the teams in 3rd and 4th won't contest the final this season, because the top 4 have been by far and away superior to the rest of the division, the gap is enormous. WBA and Norwich are quite some distance away in quality.

This is a quote off their site from last week

"
80 games at MK Dons, 105 goals conceded,

99 games at Swansea, 143 conceded,

48 games at Southampton, 63 conceded.

He cannot coach defences."

Whoever Russ gets in the play offs, I will be lumping on em losing. He literally is exactly the same but with slightly better players. Cannot defend...but its fckn hilarious to watch.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back