• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Campsites in west Wales

Swanjaxs said:
Professor said:
Should really be Kamp.
Acronym for “Known as male prostitute’. Not that Benny is of course

He's "kamper" than a row of tents Proff 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the correction 👍🏻

My pleasure. Comes from polari or palare the old ‘secret’ language when homosexuality was illegal. My favourite is NAFF- as it something not great. Derived from ‘not available for f***ing’

Darran said:
Drizzle said:
Cheers for the recommendations all. Will check them out and see if I can find a space. Only need space for one pitch so hopefully we can sneak in somewhere.

Have you PM’d The Gower Jack?

I have, Daz.

Drizzle said:
Cheers for the recommendations all. Will check them out and see if I can find a space. Only need space for one pitch so hopefully we can sneak in somewhere.

I don't know if you have a tent, caravan or motorhome, but just bear in mind, the facilities, shower blocks, crappers etc won't be open

controversial_jack said:
Drizzle said:

I don't know if you have a tent, caravan or motorhome, but just bear in mind, the facilities, shower blocks, crappers etc won't be open
They are now, or at least I hope they are or my brother's going to be crapping in a bush all weekend.

controversial_jack said:
Drizzle said:

They were open in Wales from Monday. I should know, as I spent Monday night on a tiny little campsite outside Aberystwyth.

This one in fact.

https://www.dolauafon.com

It was very nice.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
Pembrey is big but they probably full too now....

Do you "camp" a lot Benny?

You come across as someone who "camps" on a regular basis 👀

I have done in the past, Fave place was Yosemite with the bears, the pico’s in north Spain, carcan sw France, byron in Oz.
Can’t beat a bit of Wales mind, pembrey, oxwich, whitesands...A man should always have a van really

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:
Do you "camp" a lot Benny?

You come across as someone who "camps" on a regular basis 👀

I have done in the past, Fave place was Yosemite with the bears, the pico’s in north Spain, carcan sw France, byron in Oz.
Can’t beat a bit of Wales mind, pembrey, oxwich, whitesands...A man should always have a van really

When Churchill said we will fight them on the beaches

I don't think he was talking about cardiff

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back