• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bought a season ticket today, first for 33 years

Witneyjack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Finally moved back home after all those years. Can't wait for next season.......

Witneyjack said:
Cheers mate

We’ve been contemplating it, but it just feels too far West. Plus where to settle. Which area did you choose?

monmouth said:
Witneyjack said:
Cheers mate

We’ve been contemplating it, but it just feels too far West. Plus where to settle. Which area did you choose?

We have moved to Ferryside in Carmarthenshire. 6 days in and I'm loving it. Beautiful village , 2 minute walk to the sea.

Welcome to the parish of St Ishmaels. There are plenty of Jacks and season ticket holders in the ferryside/llansaint/kidwelly area. Make yourself known if you need a lift to home games.

Witneyjack said:
monmouth said:

We have moved to Ferryside in Carmarthenshire. 6 days in and I'm loving it. Beautiful village , 2 minute walk to the sea.

Excellent. Haven’t been there for years.

Ffalabalam said:
Welcome to the parish of St Ishmaels. There are plenty of Jacks and season ticket holders in the ferryside/llansaint/kidwelly area. Make yourself known if you need a lift to home games.

Thanks mate, will do.

Witneyjack said:
monmouth said:

It’s a nice place to live - unlike some small villages who’ve lost their amenities it’s got a couple of pubs/clubs, shop, community centre and a Railway Station should you want to have a few ales when you watch the Swans. I think some of the pubs in Ferryside have a skittles league, so that may be a way of getting to know people.

Not been to The Kings Head in Llansaint recently, but it was great for food as is The Red Lion in Llandyfaelog. Once the ferry reopens you can pop over to Llanstephan for a sherbet or two!!

MajorR said:
Witneyjack said:

It’s a nice place to live - unlike some small villages who’ve lost their amenities it’s got a couple of pubs/clubs, shop, community centre and a Railway Station should you want to have a few ales when you watch the Swans. I think some of the pubs in Ferryside have a skittles league, so that may be a way of getting to know people.

Not been to The Kings Head in Llansaint recently, but it was great for food as is The Red Lion in Llandyfaelog. Once the ferry reopens you can pop over to Llanstephan for a sherbet or two!!

Thanks mate

Welcome back to Wales - god'sown country

There was something quite nostalgic playing down the Vetch during the 88/89 season in front of around 4,000 fans! The year when Yorath left us for Bradford City and Ian Evans came in.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back