• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

B'muff.

Pegojack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
What would you do if you were Williams? Play largely the first team to try and get some consistency of performance going after the second half yesterday, or field as many stiffs as possible, knowing we're going to get stuffed anyway and they could do with some game time?

We are 9 points above relegation, and 10 points away from the play off places.

Hardly an exciting season, and we will probably finish where we are now in 16th.

On that context, I would play a full strength team for any cup games.

Play the stiffs.. it's what winning teams do in cup competitions.. but people rarely do what the best do and think their sh*t is chocolate

Full side. We're not going up or down this season, so a good cup run would be a) something to look forward to and b) a potential earner if we get through and play one of the big boys. Plus the players need game time to adapt to Williams' style, which is quite different to what Duff had them doing.

Because Williams has only had 3 games as manager, he's still assessing the squad in match situations so IMO he should play a more or less full side but with maybe a few tweaks so we don't have another complete joke of a first half performance like we did a few days ago. Bournemouth may well rest a few players for this one so if LW puts out a team that somehow clicks, you never know.....

On the other side, I've seen us play several times at The Vitality Stadium and our record there has been shocking so it would be no surprise to me if we lose whatever team either side puts out so no harm with a little bit of experimentation but please don't pick Wood.

Play the strongest eleven possible, let's try and get some momentum going.

Ogbeta to start definitely really think he deserves an opportunity to show what he can do
I would go for strong team but playing 4 or 5 who have been on the bench lately to get them some match fitness and an opportunity to impress

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back