• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Blackburn vs Burnley 8pm

Skippyjack

Michu
Reaction score
On Sky, huge game for the believers amongst us.. Burnley have everything to play for, let's hope Connor is fired up, or not too fired up like giving away a penalty or ared card

Connor is in the Championship team of the season.

Well done to him.

None of these clubs above us want it, games in hand going to waste.

3 matches going the way we need, on to tomorrow we go, this could eclipse Cooper's spawning on the last day

Skippyjack said:
3 matches going the way we need, on to tomorrow we go, this could eclipse Cooper's spawning on the last day

More chance of me giving Britney Spears a thorough rimming.

As long as West Brom don’t win tomorrow night we’ll finish above them if we win the last two. More concerned with Millwall on Friday but they’re on a shit run and Blackpool have picked up a bit recently.

JackFish said:
As long as West Brom don’t win tomorrow night we’ll finish above them if we win the last two. More concerned with Millwall on Friday but they’re on a s**t run and Blackpool have picked up a bit recently.

Dobie may well do us a favour at the Tangerines

Blackburn still have to play Luton who could be off the gas slightly having secured their playoff place.

I think that’s the one that will finish us off.

JonTheJack said:
Blackburn still have to play Luton who could be off the gas slightly having secured their playoff place.

I think that’s the one that will finish us off.

I’d imagine Luton would want to keep momentum going into the play offs

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back