• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Beer O'clock

Squarebear

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Happy Friday, all. I generally prefer kicking the weekend off with summat a bit stronger but this 3.8% should mean I'm still making a degree of sense when Mrs Bear arrives home. It's alright, actually.

Attachments

• 8ED100DA-2D32-4B14-BD70-77C101E01ADC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,051
Squarebear said:
Happy Friday, all. I generally prefer kicking the weekend off with summat a bit stronger but this 3.8% should mean I'm still making a degree of sense when Mrs Bear arrives home. It's alright, actually.

I knew I shouldn't have looked in on here :lol:

Bad man you are, giving me idea's, Butcombe Brewery produce some lovely ales, their IPA's are a favourite of mine, great delivery times as well.

https://butcombe.com/brewery-shop/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BrandGenerics+%7C+Exact&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn9CgBhDjARIsAD15h0DSgnY4lTRgtPvJT_bx_bZlwI_gkR6FLh71DEMlFDbLJH08wX54OaoaAm11EALw_wcB

Swanjaxs said:
Happy St Patrick's Day mate 🍀

I'm going balls to the wall tonight with a few of these bad boys 👳‍♂️🇮🇳

20230317_175816.jpg

Be sharing a bottle of Yellow Tails Shiraz with Mrs with our Steaks shortly :D

Rib eye steak, horse radish mash and chantenay carrots eaten with Thatcher's Gold. Opening a bottle of sauvignon blanc all to myself being opened in about 30 seconds. :)

We are on hols and there are literally millions of people celebrating St Patricks day. There are going to be some very sore heads tomorrow. There is a Welsh bar called Tiffanys which seems to be Irish for the day. I hope they all have a fab day

sierra-nev-ipa-pixteller.jpeg

Hits the cowin' spot.

stevethejack said:
Rib eye steak, horse radish mash and chantenay carrots eaten with Thatcher's Gold. Opening a bottle of sauvignon blanc all to myself being opened in about 30 seconds. :)

Having mashed pots with Steak is just weird Stevie Boy, steak, chips, onions, peas and the obligatory mushrooms Horse radish works, but I prefer Dijon Mustard or English Mustard as its substitute, just call me old fashioned :D

JustJack said:
sierra-nev-ipa-pixteller.jpeg

Hits the cowin' spot.

Brewdogs Punk IPA hits the spot for me, but out of a bottle or on tap, cannot and will not do can's, I have heard that some are lined to stop the tinny taste, but not prepared to risk it :shock:

I have the company of an old friend and a guilty pleasure this afternoon.

NCB500_500x.jpg

beer-3484016_362df_hd.jpeg

With change from £3 courtesy of Aldi.

Niigata Jack said:
Having mashed pots with Steak is just weird Stevie Boy, steak, chips, onions, peas and the obligatory mushrooms Horse radish works, but I prefer Dijon Mustard or English Mustard as its substitute, just call me old fashioned :D

Nah, mashed potatoes is ok. Chips these days, to get a decent one is a bit of hard work.

jack123 said:
Nah, mashed potatoes is ok. Chips these days, to get a decent one is a bit of hard work.

Not with steak mun, get some decent pots and jobs a goodun.

jack123 said:

Really!
Here's my secret...

Step 1. Peel potatoes
Step 2. Cut potatoes into shape and size (lengthways)
Step 3. Place chipped potatoes into a suitable vessel containing hot vegetable oil
Step 4. Fry until a golden brown colour
Step 5. Add salt, vinegar and perhaps a little pepper
Step 6. Eat...

See easy peasy 😎

Swanjaxs said:
Really!
Here's my secret...

Step 1. Peel potatoes
Step 2. Cut potatoes into shape and size (lengthways)
Step 3. Place chipped potatoes into a suitable vessel containing hot vegetable oil
Step 4. Fry until a golden brown colour
Step 5. Add salt, vinegar and perhaps a little pepper
Step 6. Eat...

See easy peasy 😎

Shouldn’t that be easy peely

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics