• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Baroness Moan.

sainthelens

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
With her being rightfully pulled up on a right carve up.
Someone please explain how Hancock and his pub landlord chum have seemingly escaped investigation for basically same thing. ?

sainthelens said:
Someone please explain how Hancock and his pub landlord chum have seemingly escaped investigation for basically same thing. ?

Its a great pity that the Tower of London isn't open these days for torture and execution, Bungle and Hancock would be first on the rack, Jenrick Shapps next up followed by at least another dozen or so of the slimy twats.

The government is corrupt from the very top. We’ve never seen anything as brazen as this.

exiledclaseboy said:
The government is corrupt from the very top. We’ve never seen anything as brazen as this.

They just keep getting away with things, even when they are pulled up on bare faced lies nothing comes of it, they've ripped billions off the hard working taxpayers, it beggars belief and you got some defending them to the hilt, its batshit crazy. :x

sainthelens said:

What fucked it for her and her husband was that all the stuff they provided (or a very large amount of it) wasn't fit to be used.

You're right, every single transaction should be investigated, and those who have taken the piss should be interviewed under police caution about it.

Neath_Jack said:
What fucked it for her and her husband was that all the stuff they provided (or a very large amount of it) wasn't fit to be used.

You're right, every single transaction should be investigated, and those who have taken the piss should be interviewed under police caution about it.

And made to pay the money back for a kick off.

Neath_Jack said:

I think you're being naive / optimistic if you think that this has fucked it for her and her husband. They'll walk away with the millions that they made from this with no criminal charges. What annoys the hell out of me is that Michael Gove made the whole mess happen, not because he was bribed (I'd sort of understand that) but because she was a Tory pal who he thought deserved to get her snout in the trough. He probably didn't give it a second thought. "Hey Mikey, please would you give a £300 million contract to my hubby's company (which hasn't been set up and has no experience with this stuff.)" OK

exiledclaseboy said:

So Mone has now admitted to telling porkies about her previous denials about being connected with Medpro has now claimed that Government Ministers knew all about her connections from the outset. If that is indeed the case, why did no one in Government speak up earlier and challenge her claims she had no links with Medpro? It’s an outrage, contracts being given to people with connections through a VIP lane known to some in the establishment. A contract worth over £100m and kit that had to be binned.

The whole business stinks. If Starmer wins, I hope he initiates an investigation by the NCA / police.

There are many people who had their fingers in similar pies during the PPE scandal but Mone & her husband are the only ones actively being chased and hung out to dry as this will give the populace the impression that the situation is being 'dealt with' by the government. But this is just a smokescreen in the hope that all the others get away with it and I hope Starmer sets up an enquiry to get them all and get all our money back.

I read today that there was more than one Medpro contract and the total was £203m of which £67m was profit. FFS.

The brilliant Led by Donkeys group have traced her yacht to a marina near Barcelona and have renamed it the Pandemic Profiteer. They feel we are fully justified in renaming it as we have all paid for it.

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1736806716938006584?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

exiledclaseboy said:

All enabled by Johnson. Murdoch, Rothmere and the remaining Barclay brother would be lynched if the populace knew what they've done

One newspaper to sue Mone over her legal threats to prevent them publishing ppe stories so would expect others to follow.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/newspaper-to-sue-michelle-mone-after-legal-threats-over-ppe-links-coverage/ar-AA1lNBWP?cvid=3b135aa16d24441bb3577eb13d8f9de2&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=4

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back