• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Barnsley fans post-match thoughts

Seem to have the beating of us, across 3 matches this season its now 5-0 in their favour (2-0 in both league games and 1-0 tonight). … It's only half time but I just can't see us scoring against this lot!

….

21 shots they've had against us this season and scored 5. We've had 34 and scored 0. A hint of luck there, but really only ourselves to blame.

Swansea are the team I didn't want in the semi finals. They just seem better equipped than the other two to counter our threats. They're happy to go direct like us, match our intensity / physicality and they deserved the win tonight. Fingers crossed for an improved showing on Saturday!

Their centre half on loan from Chelsea was the best player on the pitch, an excellent defender. I was more than a bit put out though by their timewasting, even before they scored. I haven't seen a side spoil the game as much as them ever. Donny a few years back were good at it but Swansea are the master spoilers.

[Cooper] looks like he could eat an apple through a chain link fence.

I genuinely can’t stand him, never mind how he looks, but Jesus, he’s good. Done us again, and deservedly. We should have got something from the game but if I were an away fan having just witnessed that performance, I’d be delighted.

He looks like a cross between Dobby the house elf and a dildo. And he’s well got us completely worked out.

Reading some of the comments you'd think we just played the Brazil 1970 team. We lost and they looked decent enough but we created the better chances.

I'm sure there's a sheep walking around in Wales without two front teeth.

I was in the North Stand and, to their credit, the Swansea players applauded the Reds fans as they left the pitch into their separate exit at the corner of the stand. It suggested that they'd reacted positively to playing in front of a crowd again, even a very partisan one against them.

Woodman. Big lanky cheating ****. Another who’s been outstanding.

Can I just say, Swansea have been brilliant tonight. Not in a great football kind of way, but they’ve been superb at the back, a danger on the break, really well organised and quality when they needed it. Their experience really shows as well.

Hourihane has been Swansea’s worst player by a fair old distance.

Nice to see them applauding the fans. A difference of one goal really isn't insurmountable, I'll take that.

All they did was score. Nothing to fear as long as we step up.

Ayew is the kind of player i would love to see in a Barnsley shirt, and Ayew is the kind of opposition player I would love to punch in the nose repeatedly, on an hourly basis.

I'm sure there's a sheep walking around in Wales without two front teeth.

Racist much 🙄

(Joking btw) 👍

The best read is on the Hounslow forum. Already planning hiw they'll wallop us in the final.
Please God let it be them we play if we get there.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back