• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Back Martin Back The Boys

Copamundial

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
For those of us at the game tomorrow ( the ones who’ve got their priorities right ) let’s get behind the team, a couple of points off the play offs and all to play for.

Copamundial said:
For those of us at the game tomorrow ( the ones who’ve got their priorities right ) let’s get behind the team, a couple of points off the play offs and all to play for.

That’s what everyone does from kick off.

Darran said:
Yes really,you don’t actually believe people go there and want us to be crap from the start do you?

Nobody wants us to be crap, that doesn’t mean that everybody there is supporting the team, some peoples agendas and pursuit of being proven right are more important to some from my experience.

Copamundial said:
Nobody wants us to be crap, that doesn’t mean that everybody there is supporting the team, some peoples agendas and pursuit of being proven right are more important to some from my experience.

Well if people aren’t behind Swansea City from the start they obviously aren’t Swansea City fans ffs.

Darran said:
Well if people aren’t behind Swansea City from the start they obviously aren’t Swansea City fans ffs.

And very unlikely to bother going to the match. I'm with you on this Darran. I'm 100% sure that everyone who goes to the game will be supporting the boys on the pitch, even those who absolutely hate Russell Martin despite the title of this thread.

karnataka said:
And very unlikely to bother going to the match. I'm with you on this Darran. I'm 100% sure that everyone who goes to the game will be supporting the boys on the pitch, even those who absolutely hate Russell Martin despite the title of this thread.

Spot on D.

I'd love Martin to do well. I don't think it's ever going to happen but I still do.

When the fanbase isn't happy it doesn't take long before the mass groans and shouts of 'sort it out' are loud and clear, amplifiying every mistake and sideways pass. Im not saying those people arent proper supporters but claims that the crowd only ever get behind the team just isnt true

Dr. Winston said:
I'd love Martin to do well. I don't think it's ever going to happen but I still do.

I was just reading tomorrows programme and Winter says “The players have been brilliant this season.”

They haven’t,we’ve won 10 out of 28 games and that isn’t brilliant regardless of what anyone says.

BLAZE said:
When the fanbase isn't happy it doesn't take long before the mass groans and shouts of 'sort it out' are loud and clear, amplifiying every mistake and sideways pass. Im not saying those people arent proper supporters but claims that the crowd only ever get behind the team just isnt true

I said from kick off you bell whiff. 😉

Fck the egg chasers. Me and my lad will shouting ourselves stupid as per.
Just hope Russ' doesn't suck all the enthusiasm away.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back