• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone here used a Tens Machine

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
For injuries? bought one off Amazon, bought it because of troubles I'm having with my knees I think its helping, but I'm not really sure on where the best places are to place the pads, tried various positions around the knee, but its been mostly guess work and what I've seen on youtube.

There's a few on here use a Tena Lady Max, especially during a matchday thread 🤣

Is the pain more or less constant?

I've only used one when helping someone I used to know during labour. Though it didn't really help.

Squarebear said:
Is the pain more or less constant?

I've only used one when helping someone I used to know during labour. Though it didn't really help.

Pretty much constant yes my work doesn't help. on my knees and up and down a lot, been using the ten's with pads on either side of leg, one below knee and one above either side.

My left knee was bad so treated that with ice packs and Fenbid gel and Naproxen when pain was bad, left leg not so troublesome so much now, but I'd obviously been relying to much on my right leg, which as gone bad now, think the Tens has helped but I have good and bad days with it, need to take time off and rest it according to Doctor, but its not really an option.

Niigata Jack said:
Pretty much constant yes my work doesn't help. on my knees and up and down a lot, been using the ten's with pads on either side of leg, one below knee and one above either side.

My left knee was bad so treated that with ice packs and Fenbid gel and Naproxen when pain was bad, left leg not so troublesome so much now, but I'd obviously been relying to much on my right leg, which as gone bad now, think the Tens has helped but I have good and bad days with it, need to take time off and rest it according to Doctor, but its not really an option.

With being on your knees and up and down a lot are you on those x rated channels?

Fbreath said:
With being on your knees and up and down a lot are you on those x rated channels?

I did a couple of dozen auditions, but the financial rewards wasn't up to the standards of my performances. :D

Niigata Jack said:
For injuries? bought one off Amazon, bought it because of troubles I'm having with my knees I think its helping, but I'm not really sure on where the best places are to place the pads, tried various positions around the knee, but its been mostly guess work and what I've seen on youtube.

Start on your balls and then work down…

I’ve used one for years on and off. After sitting crouched over a laptop for years, I have a reoccurring back pain. It helps me enormously when I’m in pain. I don’t think it actually fixes anything, but it certainly numbs the area so I don’t feel the pain. Sit up straight folks

Just try positioning the pads either side of the painful area and by trial and error you’ll find the spot that works best.

Libertarian said:
I’ve used one for years on and off. After sitting crouched over a laptop for years, I have a reoccurring back pain. It helps me enormously when I’m in pain. I don’t think it actually fixes anything, but it certainly numbs the area so I don’t feel the pain. Sit up straight folks

Just try positioning the pads either side of the painful area and by trial and error you’ll find the spot that works best.

Been told to use ice pack after using tens, just finished a 20 minute spell, ice pack then apply some Fenbid Gel.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back