• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andre Gray

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Just become a free agent, Championship clubs after him, 32 now but decent short term option until next summer? Plenty of experience and knows Duff from Burnley days.

By several accounts, trouble. And would probably want hefty wages. Not for me. Let one of the clubs with more money than sense have a punt on him.

Andrew - North Hill said:
By several accounts, trouble. And would probably want hefty wages. Not for me. Let one of the clubs with more money than sense have a punt on him.

We would fall into that category of having more money than sense considering there is little to no sense in the corridors of power at the club.

magicdaps10 said:
We would fall into that category of having more money than sense considering there is little to no sense in the corridors of power at the club.

I'd certainly agree that if he does end up here, it's more evidence that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back