• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Alcohol

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 2,748
I saw Jordan in the crowd, don't listen to talk sport.. it's controversial just to get viewers listening in
He talks a lot of sense on times, but I can only stand so much of him White.
Alan Brazil I like.

While everyone is sounding off about alcohol, tobacco, gambling etc, sugar is having a really, really good laugh. The worst of the lot (gambling apart, perhaps).

While everyone is sounding off about alcohol, tobacco, gambling etc, sugar is having a really, really good laugh. The worst of the lot (gambling apart, perhaps).
I've been doing keto for the best part of a decade now. For someone who had lifelong weight problems, I now weigh less than I did when I was 17.

Coops' post pretty much mirrors mine.

Before kids I'd never even have alcohol in the house. Parenthood + being over 30 miles from the pub (FFS!) suddenly meant there was always beer in the fridge.

At some point I devised a foolproof system where I either had a beer because it was the weekend, or a beer to celebrate a good day at work, or a beer to console myself after a bad day at work.

Now I just celebrate the weekend. I'll have at least 2, maybe 4, though they're often 5,5 or 6%. I'd be sad to give that up. I love that teatime buzz.

Coops' post pretty much mirrors mine.

Before kids I'd never even have alcohol in the house. Parenthood + being over 30 miles from the pub (FFS!) suddenly meant there was always beer in the fridge.

At some point I devised a foolproof system where I either had a beer because it was the weekend, or a beer to celebrate a good day at work, or a beer to console myself after a bad day at work.

Now I just celebrate the weekend. I'll have at least 2, maybe 4, though they're often 5,5 or 6%. I'd be sad to give that up. I love that teatime buzz.
“I love that teatime buzz”

Very much so. I find it extremely comforting when it’s a shitty winter Saturday, rain lashing against the house, Swans away from home (and therefore I am home), heating/fire on, and a teatime beer cracked open.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back