• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Adverts

Pegojack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
I'm not a tekkie so would appreciate some advice.
Ever since I've been on this new site, every time I log on, within seconds a big, obtrusive video advert appears on the bottom right hand side of the screen which takes up nearly a third of the space. It offers two ways to get rid, one is a delete cross in a circle just above the top right of the ad border, the other is a banner on the bottom right of the ad screen 'Skip Ad'.
Whichever one I press, the ad disappears, but within seconds another one pops up, specially if I look at a new thread. The latest ad appearing is for Range Rover, for example.

Advice on how to stop this feckin irritating feature, please!

I'm not a tekkie so would appreciate some advice.
Ever since I've been on this new site, every time I log on, within seconds a big, obtrusive video advert appears on the bottom right hand side of the screen which takes up nearly a third of the space. It offers two ways to get rid, one is a delete cross in a circle just above the top right of the ad border, the other is a banner on the bottom right of the ad screen 'Skip Ad'.
Whichever one I press, the ad disappears, but within seconds another one pops up, specially if I look at a new thread. The latest ad appearing is for Range Rover, for example.

Advice on how to stop this feckin irritating feature, please!
I refer you back to the "I'm in bois" thread from a week or so back - this explains all the adverts stuff.

Unfortunately this week pressing matters have paused some of the testing but back on it again after tomorrow - would estimate that particular video advert will be resolved by Monday/Tuesday

Unfortunately it takes time to get the settings spot on, they have been tweaked a few times this week but not as often as I would have liked.

Last edited:
Last post on Page 4

I am looking forward to the fix, Phil. This week has been a little step backwards from the great launch week.

I am looking forward to the fix, Phil. This week has been a little step backwards from the great launch week.
The aim remains that the video one that sticks will not appear when logged in - it was always designed a logged out advert.

The aim remains that the video one that sticks will not appear when logged in - it was always designed a logged out advert.
We’re a patient bunch, Phil. We also understand the pressures of the day job. Keep up the good work 💪

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back