• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Adios Angel - playing days over and out

Swansea legend. One of our best ever signings, he even paid part of the deal to get here in the first place. One of life’s nice guys; thanks for the memories #AR22

Often when he’s been off with a long term injury, he would be in the stands with us away fans.

He told me before he left our club as a player, that he really wanted to carry on playing for a couple of years.....and then fingers crossed return to Swansea.

Pentyrchjack said:
Fair play, he kept going until now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53447344
Was total cnt when he played against us, fck him.
He never behaved like that against other opposition for QPR, so as far as I'm concerned he's no better than our worst player ever.
Do one.
This club made him, no respect.

Tate came back in some capacity now all people do is wonder what he does all day. Rangel would be better off steering well clear of that for a while. Maybe start managing/coaching at a lower level and work his way up the ranks.

Last thing we need is another rookie.

Dr. Winston said:
Tate came back in some capacity now all people do is wonder what he does all day. Rangel would be better off steering well clear of that for a while. Maybe start managing/coaching at a lower level and work his way up the ranks.

This ^

Angel could become another RM.

Would love to have him back and i think it will happen someday, as you say winny, he should stay well clear whilst we have these cvnts running us.

And also remember his wife is welsh.

Fireboy said:
Dr. Winston said:

This ^

Angel could become another RM.

Would love to have him back and i think it will happen someday, as you say winny, he should stay well clear whilst we have these cvnts running us.

And also remember his wife is welsh.

As a player,Rangel was one of our best servants;right up there with Britton but surely we need a man of experience to guide us through these choppy waters .Martinez was a freakish success and we loved him for his style and his presence.The club glowed with him. Now ,we are a flickering flame that needs some rekindling .Nice guys aren't necessarily successful .I would rather an offensive ,confrontation experienced campaigner. Im not of the view our current incumbent is not really that competent.

Of all our ex-players of recent times I'd only have Angel and Rutledge back as coaches / management.
Links with our rise, played through tough times, worked under managers at both ends of the competency line, both (from all accounts) knowledgeable and ferocious trainers which probably accounts for their level of fitness at their age.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back