• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

24-25 Season

Anyone heard anything about Wood's contract situation? Cullen and Pato have both been pretty vocal about staying, but Wood is also due to leave in June and we've not heard a peep

Placheta has been outstanding so far and worth trying to keep hold of. Hopefully our scouts are in Brazil looking for a striker.
We must buy smarter and at last with Ronald it seems the penny’s dropping in the recruitment department.

If I could design a centre mid I’d at least use Ferrie Bodde as a partial prototype- he’d have to come from abroad as British players just don’t have that level of skill - or rather the ones that do are way out of our bracket.

Piroe on loan if Leeds go up would see us highly competitive- I’d keep Naughton , Allen release Fulton and make Darling the captain. He’s a born leader and has a much weigjtier prescence on the field than Grimes.

if Sunderland still want Cullen 2-3 million they can have him. money again that will go far abroad.

We must buy smarter and at last with Ronald it seems the penny’s dropping in the recruitment department.
Watching the Fans Forum gave off the implication that the recruitment department nigh on didn't exist until 6 months ago, which is pretty embarrasing for a club of our size. If true, it's encouraging that the new changes have led to Ronald and Placheta coming in (one better than the other, admittedly), and I'm hopeful moving forward, but I don't want to fall for all of Coleman's sweet nothings.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back