• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The "Things that are worth saying but are not important enough to have their own Thread" Thread

• Thread starter Glyn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 8,194
We been in the one in the Mumbles, quirky menu but well overpriced, spicy beans on toast, gets you a slice of sourdough bread cut from a batch and a table spoonful of beans for virtually 9quid thank you very much, plus I didn't enjoy it either.
once bitten twice shy indeed!
I can imagine with your legendary appetite that must have been a disappointment.

I see from the BBC that today was the Welsh Cup final, and someone beat someone else. Am I the only one not to have known about this and should I feel guilty about that? We all know that grassroots football is important but personally I never spend time going to watch it.

The UK version looks a bit light on experienced and credible people.

I don’t know where the UK is heading except for further down the pan at this rate.

I see from the BBC that today was the Welsh Cup final, and someone beat someone else. Am I the only one not to have known about this and should I feel guilty about that? We all know that grassroots football is important but personally I never spend time going to watch it.
I watched it on S4C Gwyn, cracking game and well done The Nomads! Not many gets to beat the New Saints domestically nowadays

You posted this two years ago since when we've had Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak as Prime Ministers, so I expect that you're feeling really silly right now.

A Lion Bar and a Picnic Bar are practically the same, the only difference is the picnic bar has raisins...

Keep the receipt though
Of course, if I wasn't entirely satisfied with the product, how on earth would I get a refund?

You imagine buying a pack of Roar bars in Aldis, and you open it up, and instead of Aldis delicious Roar bars, there are some factory workers smelly socks in the packet, you would be absolutely tamping and rightly so!!, jump in the car straight back to Aldis, what will they say..? Where is your receipt?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back