• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation Fight

Four points clear and a better goal difference which is essentially worth an extra point. It's going to be close if we don't win tomorrow night.

Not a bad set of results considering we only need 2 teams to take up the final spots.
4 points with a far better goal difference should see 3 more points keep us safe........if we mess this up then we would rightly deserve to be relegated.

We get the minimum 3 points then it would mean Sheff Wed and Huddersfield would need to atleast win 3 from their last 4 OR get 2 wins and 2 draws given their goal difference.

We could easily be bottom next year if we don’t get this summer right, as unlike other teams, we have no dog in us at all. Those last minute rather spawny equalisers against Huddersfield and Stoke might turn out quite important.

If this doesn’t push those lazy arsed wasters to sweat blood to get 4 to 6 points before Sunday, then I think it will really confirm what we are dealing with here.

We could easily be bottom next year if we don’t get this summer right, as unlike other teams, we have no dog in us at all. Those last minute rather spawny equalisers against Huddersfield and Stoke might turn out quite important.

If this doesn’t push those lazy arsed wasters to sweat blood to get 4 to 6 points before Sunday, then I think it will really confirm what we are dealing with here.
The next few days will tell us what type of manager we have along with some of the players. It's time to show up and prove they all have what it takes.

If we lose tomorrow it's squeaky bum time, win tomorrow and we should be safe.. if we lose tomorrow, and we don't beat Rotherham, we deserve to be in a dog fight

If we lose tomorrow it's squeaky bum time, win tomorrow and we should be safe.. if we lose tomorrow, and we don't beat Rotherham, we deserve to be in a dog fight
If we lose to Rotherham the club are better off knocking the stadium down and turning it in to a housing estate.

We’ll be fine. 48 points and a better goal difference than most will be enough.

Unless something unusual happens in the summer we’re going down next season though.

We’ll be fine. 48 points and a better goal difference than most will be enough.

Unless something unusual happens in the summer we’re going down next season though.
We're selling Ronald to Sporting Lisbon for £23 million, that'll sort us a new striker, centre half and central midfielder...

The silver lining is if the players keep not turning up at least we know who to move on and free up space for players with a spine and conscious.

So I went to bed at half time. Preston helped us out. Norwich not so. Its still a bit hairy but given the number of teams that have to play each other, we still came out ahead from last night, if only slightly. We still need at least 3 points I would say.
Its crazy to budget for us not getting any more points. It would mean our worst run of this or any season in recent memory( 6 straight defeats)
Funnily enough I think the last time we went on a really appalling run was after beating West Ham 4-1 the season we went down. I don't think we won another game and got 2 draws, all started by Jordan Ayew getting sent off when we drew 0-0 at Hudds.
Here they are again. They were the x-factor in us going down that season. When I saw them go one up last night, I took a deep breath. Given how the games finished last night, I am somewhat relieved.

Last edited:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back