• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The don't like it up em... 😂

Quietest away fans all season. Even quieter than the 250 Norwich brought in midweek when they lost 2-1.

Pitiful club with a deluded fanbase ready to lube up for the next idiot happy to throw money in their direction

First derby I’ve missed since I can’t remember when. Loved seeing the joy from afar on here and twitter though. It gets under your skin on days like today, no matter how much you think it doesn’t.

First derby I’ve missed since I can’t remember when. Loved seeing the joy from afar on here and twitter though. It gets under your skin on days like today, no matter how much you think it doesn’t.
Yeah, snap.

I guess Paul is trying to troll here, but f*ck my eyes.

The 'be all and end all', lol, over the past 14 years supporting this club we've seen things you wouldn't believe Paul, Traversed the top 2 divisions in the land, beating the best on offer, winning a major trophy and playing in Europe as a locally owned club. All the while you were - and still are, whoring every piece of dignity you had left to a Malaysian businessman who could not give a flying f*ck about any of you - remember the red shirts? Oh god how pathetic that was; such an embarrassment to Wales. Not to mention the Sala episode. I wish we had a better rival club, one that would put up a fight and show some pride, but there doesn't appear to be much of any worth left over there, especially if today is anything to go by.

I guess Paul is trying to troll here, but f*ck my eyes.

The 'be all and end all', lol, over the past 14 years supporting this club we've seen things you wouldn't believe Paul, Traversed the top 2 divisions in the land, beating the best on offer, winning a major trophy and playing in Europe as a locally owned club. All the while you were - and still are, whoring every piece of dignity you had left to a Malaysian businessman who could not give a flying f*ck about any of you - remember the red shirts? Oh god how pathetic that was; such an embarrassment to Wales. Not to mention the Sala episode. I wish we had a better rival club, one that would put up a fight and show some pride, but there doesn't appear to be much of any worth left over there, especially if today is anything to go by.
A derby against your closet rivals should be the be all & end all for any club, that's the difference between us and them.

I'm sure if they did the double today they would over this like a rash ... playing down the rivalry when it suits. They rant about being our capital and bigger club and the Bristol rivalry is a nice distraction for them.
This is something of a defence mechanism for them. They go nuts when they win against us but if they lose suddenly the game doesn’t matter.

It definitely matters to them. They think because they’re the Capital city of Wales it’s their divine right to be the biggest and most successful team. They obviously don’t watch Scottish football then! That is an unbelievably small minded mentality and a neediness that’s unrivalled in British football. All the neutrals I’ve come into contact with despise them and their attitude and contrast that with the plaudits we got in the PL for our fans and our football. Methinks they are jealous of what we’ve achieved without almost bancrupting our club to get there.

Just for proof open the WOL site and scroll down the stories. A lot about Wales rugby winning the wooden spoon, a bit about Kate Middleton , Vaughan Gething, Nigel Walker on about the Welsh regional set up, a little road somewhere in Wales, Warren Gatland but no football story on the main list. Oh dear

That tweet from Abbandanto was classes and so bitter.
He's a piece of work.

Just for proof open the WOL site and scroll down the stories. A lot about Wales rugby winning the wooden spoon, a bit about Kate Middleton , Vaughan Gething, Nigel Walker on about the Welsh regional set up, a little road somewhere in Wales, Warren Gatland but no football story on the main list. Oh dear
You have to go oon the sport to see a sniff of it.
The biggest football Derby in Wales and it's not even on the main news part........that is very poor.

They have one of the biggest superiority complexes in football, but unlike say, Manchester United, or Liverpool, they have next to fuck all to back it up.

They last did anything of note in 1927. That's it. That's the long and short of it.

Whereas we in that time threatened to win the old First Division as late as March, and 30 years later we got up, stayed there for seven seasons straight (last time they managed to retain top flight status, the Beatles were still without a record deal), we won a League Cup and played in Europe.

That's before you even start talking about the derbies over the last 15/16 years.

It must absolutely cripple them all inside at how superior we are to them, every day it must destroy them so they have to invent an alternative reality where they're an "emerging giant" as that quim on their forums labelled them yesterday.

They are a joke club, and the healing can only start for them when they accept what they are, and start dealing in reality. Until that happens we'll continue to wipe the floor with them more often than not.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back