Credit where it’s due.....

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
benny
Posts in topic: 5

Credit where it’s due.....

Unread post by benny »

Didn’t expect to see you lot riding so high this season, despite you finishing off last season strongly.
Looking like quite a unit, also think the lad from villa is a cracking signing, exactly what we needed for our shite lightweight midfield but with Tan and two car salesman running our show we are never going anywhere. Not that I’ve paid much attention this season....
Anyway....quite a way to go but it’s going to be tight with the usual suspects up there. ATB.....

sainthelens
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Credit where it’s due.....

Unread post by sainthelens »

You'll always have the Kingsway in the 80s and Mr Chomledy Warner's fa cup commentary to fall back on.
These users thanked the author sainthelens for the post:
Dan_Swan

Cooperman
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Cooperman »

benny wrote:
24 Jan 2021 15:49
Didn’t expect to see you lot riding so high this season, despite you finishing off last season strongly.
Looking like quite a unit, also think the lad from villa is a cracking signing, exactly what we needed for our shite lightweight midfield but with Tan and two car salesman running our show we are never going anywhere. Not that I’ve paid much attention this season....
Anyway....quite a way to go but it’s going to be tight with the usual suspects up there. ATB.....
#Plastic

monmouth

Unread post by monmouth »

Don't recall the same insight when world beater Wilson was secured to complete their all conquering squad just a few short months ago.

Nice to be reminded that we saved them from relegation in 81 and they still f*cked it up the following season as we flirted with the top of the top league.

PSumbler
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by PSumbler »

benny wrote:
Is that a first stage to try and join up with the Jack Army? Just dont bring Abandonatomato with you

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

PSumbler wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:02
benny wrote:
Is that a first stage to try and join up with the Jack Army? Just dont bring Abandonatomato with you
Old news Phil, Benny pretend to be a Jack a couple of years ago on the old site :lol:

You'd rather me with you than against you

PSumbler
Site Admin

Swanjaxs wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:05
PSumbler wrote:

Old news Phil, Benny pretend to be a Jack a couple of years ago on the old site :lol:
:lol: I cant keep up any more!

Topic author
benny

Unread post by benny »

PSumbler wrote:
benny wrote:
No Phil...I left modern football behind, it’s not for me or cardiff city by the look of it. Haven’t watched a single match this season, no fans, no interest. Strange, didn’t know how much it would affect my interest. I’ll always be a fan that will never change.
These users thanked the author benny for the post:
PSumbler

Topic author
benny

Unread post by benny »

PSumbler wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:06
Swanjaxs wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:05

Don’t need to know about your private life either... :D

PSumbler
Site Admin

benny wrote:
24 Jan 2021 21:19
PSumbler wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:06

Don’t need to know about your private life either... :D
Comes with age

Or not as the case may be :lol:

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

benny wrote:
24 Jan 2021 21:18
PSumbler wrote:

No Phil...I left modern football behind, it’s not for me or cardiff city by the look of it. Haven’t watched a single match this season, no fans, no interest. Strange, didn’t know how much it would affect my interest. I’ll always be a fan that will never change.
You left modern football behind when you decided to follow the blueturds benny boi :lol:

You'd rather me with you than against you

Topic author
benny

Unread post by benny »

Swanjaxs wrote:
24 Jan 2021 22:04
benny wrote:
24 Jan 2021 21:18

You left modern football behind when you decided to follow the blueturds benny boi :lol:
Yeah and welcomed a world of pain in

sainthelens

Unread post by sainthelens »

benny wrote:
24 Jan 2021 22:28
Swanjaxs wrote:
24 Jan 2021 22:04

C'mon Dippy, tell us about the Kingsway :lol:

Skippyjack

Unread post by Skippyjack »

Oh f*ck off Benny you sanctimonious old toad, we were always a better footballing side than you
Last edited by Skippyjack on 24 Jan 2021 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
benny

Unread post by benny »

sainthelens wrote:
24 Jan 2021 22:38
benny wrote:
24 Jan 2021 22:28

C'mon Dippy, tell us about the Kingsway :lol:
It’s so long ago I can’t remember.....