Swansea 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1

The Swans have to make do with just a point at the Liberty this evening against Sheffield Wednesday thanks to Andre Ayew's second half equaliser.

However, we were denied what looked like a winning goal in stoppage time with the referee awarding Wednesday a free kick for a reason that only he seems to know about.

Share your thoughts in our matchday thread

Matchday thread here

You can also submit your player ratings here

Swans app crashing

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
Polskijack
Posts in topic: 3

Swans app crashing

Unread post by Polskijack »

Just opened the app to look at the team today and the app just keeps crashing. Tried it on my phone and Android box.

I watch the game through this so if we all have this problem it will be an issue. Can you watch through web browser?

mrploppy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Swans app crashing

Unread post by mrploppy »

Polskijack wrote:
21 Nov 2020 14:16
Just opened the app to look at the team today and the app just keeps crashing. Tried it on my phone and Android box.

I watch the game through this so if we all have this problem it will be an issue. Can you watch through web browser?
On desktop/laptop definitely. Don't know about on a phone though.

Topic author
Polskijack

I've emailed support but don't know if it will help!

mrploppy
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by mrploppy »

Polskijack wrote:
21 Nov 2020 14:34
I've emailed support but don't know if it will help!
Have you tried restarting the app i.e. on iPhone double-click home button and throw the app upwards. Don't know about Android.

Topic author
Polskijack

I've tried thanks but it didn't work but it's working fine through a browser in the Android box

Libertarian
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Libertarian »

I had the same issue on my android phone earlier. Uninstall and reinstall of the app sorted it

jacabertawe
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by jacabertawe »

Libertarian wrote:
21 Nov 2020 21:41
I had the same issue on my android phone earlier. Uninstall and reinstall of the app sorted it
This

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans