SWANSEA CITY v SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

The Swans will take on the Owls on Wednesday evening looking for a fourth consecutive league win at the Liberty.

Starting the midweek fixtures in 4th place in the table, Steve Cooper will be wanting his side to build on the weekend win over Rotherham and add three more points to our promotion chasing tally.

You can keep up to date with all the build up ahead of the game using our matchday thread - preview, pre-match comments and Sheffield Wednesday last match all now online for you to enjoy.

Read more here

West Ham v Man City tomorrow

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 1

West Ham v Man City tomorrow

Unread post by Darran »

🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award

airedale

Re: West Ham v Man City tomorrow

Unread post by airedale »

Cos there’s only the projectionist and the I scream woman there.

JustJack

Unread post by JustJack »

Fans at Bristol City today can go into the hospitality areas of Ashton State, and fans at other grounds across the country, as long as they can't see the pitch

LeonWasTheDog's

Unread post by LeonWasTheDog's »

JustJack wrote:
24 Oct 2020 10:39
Fans at Bristol City today can go into the hospitality areas of Ashton State, and fans at other grounds across the country, as long as they can't see the pitch
I expect we've got the league and broadcast rights to thank for this nonsense. Maybe the clubs too - trying to protect income off the streams? I'm not sure how the money flows from the streams, but it's bout to be something to do with that. Doesn't make any sense from a fan's perspective though.