Our system may think you're a robot

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

Topic author
MrSwerve
Posts in topic: 2

Our system may think you're a robot

Unread post by MrSwerve »

Anyone else had this? I've had it a couple of times the last few days while posting, not changed any settings etc...

Jack2jack
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Our system may think you're a robot

Unread post by Jack2jack »

MrSwerve wrote:
15 Sep 2021 20:05
Anyone else had this? I've had it a couple of times the last few days while posting, not changed any settings etc...
Does not compute, does not compute.
Overload, overload🤯

J_B

Unread post by J_B »

MrSwerve wrote:
15 Sep 2021 20:05
Have you tried switching yourself off and back on again?

cmajack

Unread post by cmajack »

Happened to me.

Topic author
MrSwerve
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by MrSwerve »

Happened again just now, after writing a long post. The annoying thing is, when you do the captcha code to show that you aren't a robot, it kicks you to the main Planet Swans page, losing your post (unless you go back on your browser and copy what you'd typed in).

Any idea, Phil?

DJack

Unread post by DJack »

MrSwerve wrote:
17 Sep 2021 14:20
Happened again just now, after writing a long post. The annoying thing is, when you do the captcha code to show that you aren't a robot, it kicks you to the main Planet Swans page, losing your post (unless you go back on your browser and copy what you'd typed in).

Any idea, Phil?
The site hates you? :shock:

Or try this...

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down. You look down and see a tortoise, MrSwerve. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, MrSwerve. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that MrSwerve...

:mrgreen: