Post Office miscarriages of justice

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

Topic author
Pentyrchjack
Posts in topic: 1

Post Office miscarriages of justice

Unread post by Pentyrchjack »

This is such a sad story and shows the personal impact on innocent people’s lives.

How the hell the Post Office and CPS got this so wrong is beyond me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57000960

dickythorpe

Re: Post Office miscarriages of justice

Unread post by dickythorpe »

I almost cried years ago when that man form North Wales was sent to prison.
I hope he gets loads of compensation and his wish for those responsible to really suffer not having any bonuses and daft salaries

Pomphrey

Unread post by Pomphrey »

It was quite easy to get wrong when the people in charge were willing to lie and destroy evidence to justify their actions.Inquiry ordered by government will be whitewash as well,Paula Vennells should have the book thrown at her.

MajorR

Unread post by MajorR »

Pomphrey wrote:
08 May 2021 20:36
It was quite easy to get wrong when the people in charge were willing to lie and destroy evidence to justify their actions.Inquiry ordered by government will be whitewash as well,Paula Vennells should have the book thrown at her.
The police should be looking in to this, if there it transpires information and evidence has been suppressed by senior people at the Post Office then they should be prosecuted, it’s a scandal.