I rarely get worked up

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.
User avatar

monmouth
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 2096
Joined: 09 Jul 2020 17:04

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by monmouth »

What’s Harry Hewitt and the fragrant Meghan Main-Chance done now?




Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 412
Joined: 27 Feb 2021 00:56

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

monmouth wrote:
26 Sep 2021 20:30
What’s Harry Hewitt and the fragrant Meghan Main-Chance done now?
Don't ask Darran doesn't like reading about them or talking about them, he loves posting about them to say so though, the massive dolt :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 13
Posts: 6030
Joined: 23 Jun 2020 10:57
Location: A garage in Canoga Park

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Darran »

Niigata Jack wrote:
26 Sep 2021 23:57
monmouth wrote:
26 Sep 2021 20:30
What’s Harry Hewitt and the fragrant Meghan Main-Chance done now?
Don't ask Darran doesn't like reading about them or talking about them, he loves posting about them to say so though, the massive dolt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t you worry about me you just keep putting money in the sellouts pocket.


The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award


Samba
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 321
Joined: 19 Apr 2021 12:23

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Samba »

Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 00:01
Niigata Jack wrote:
26 Sep 2021 23:57


Don't ask Darran doesn't like reading about them or talking about them, he loves posting about them to say so though, the massive dolt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t you worry about me you just keep putting money in the sellouts pocket.
Don't you put money in the Yanks pocket, princess?

Don't know what's worse 😬



User avatar

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 13
Posts: 6030
Joined: 23 Jun 2020 10:57
Location: A garage in Canoga Park

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Darran »

Samba wrote:
27 Sep 2021 08:21
Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 00:01


Don’t you worry about me you just keep putting money in the sellouts pocket.
Don't you put money in the Yanks pocket, princess?

Don't know what's worse 😬
Oh I definitely know what’s worse and I have no doubt most people will agree.


The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award


Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 412
Joined: 27 Feb 2021 00:56

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 00:01
Niigata Jack wrote:
26 Sep 2021 23:57


Don't ask Darran doesn't like reading about them or talking about them, he loves posting about them to say so though, the massive dolt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t you worry about me you just keep putting money in the sellouts pocket.

Shut up you bellend and stop Getting yourself all worked up AGAIN, even though you rarely get worked up :lol: :lol:



User avatar

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 13
Posts: 6030
Joined: 23 Jun 2020 10:57
Location: A garage in Canoga Park

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Darran »

Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 10:24
Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 00:01


Don’t you worry about me you just keep putting money in the sellouts pocket.

Shut up you bellend and stop Getting yourself all worked up AGAIN, even though you rarely get worked up :lol: :lol:
I’m not getting worked up I’m just stating a FACT and saying you’re funding a sellout.


The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award


Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 412
Joined: 27 Feb 2021 00:56

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 10:38
Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 10:24



Shut up you bellend and stop Getting yourself all worked up AGAIN, even though you rarely get worked up :lol: :lol:
I’m not getting worked up I’m just stating a FACT and saying you’re funding a sellout.
Don't be so fing stupid, me buying 4 bottles of Gower breweries ale every now and then is funding a sellout, who has about a 25% share in the business, you need to get a life ffs.
Gower ales are for sale everywhere and if I remember rightly, it was you that suggested I try the Gower Power after I mentioned I liked the gold, after you had bought a few bottles of Gower Power from CK's, what was that you say about hypocrite's :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Niigata Jack on 27 Sep 2021 16:53, edited 2 times in total.



User avatar

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 13
Posts: 6030
Joined: 23 Jun 2020 10:57
Location: A garage in Canoga Park

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Darran »

Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 16:52
Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 10:38


I’m not getting worked up I’m just stating a FACT and saying you’re funding a sellout.
Don't be so fing stupid, me buying 4 bottles of Gower breweries ale every now and then is funding a sellout, who has about a 25% share in the business, you need to get a life ffs.
Gower ales are for sale everywhere and if I remember rightly, it was you that suggested I try the Gower Power after I mentioned I liked the gold, after you had bought a few bottles of Gower Power from CK's, what was that you say about hypocrite's :lol: :lol:
Yes that’s right funding a sellout.
I don’t buy anything produced by Gower Brewery and I don’t eat in any of his establishments and I don’t go in Morgan’s.
That’s because I don’t fund sellouts like you do.

PS I did not suggest you try Gower Power and I did not buy a few a few bottles from CK’s. Someone who was visiting from Canada stopped off at CK’s on the way to my home and bought them,he obviously didn’t know he was funding a sellout and I did not drink them,explained to him why,he completely understood and he took them back to his hotel.


The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award


Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 412
Joined: 27 Feb 2021 00:56

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 17:55
Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 16:52


Don't be so fing stupid, me buying 4 bottles of Gower breweries ale every now and then is funding a sellout, who has about a 25% share in the business, you need to get a life ffs.
Gower ales are for sale everywhere and if I remember rightly, it was you that suggested I try the Gower Power after I mentioned I liked the gold, after you had bought a few bottles of Gower Power from CK's, what was that you say about hypocrite's :lol: :lol:
Yes that’s right funding a sellout.
I don’t buy anything produced by Gower Brewery and I don’t eat in any of his establishments and I don’t go in Morgan’s.
That’s because I don’t fund sellouts like you do.

PS I did not suggest you try Gower Power and I did not buy a few a few bottles from CK’s. Someone who was visiting from Canada stopped off at CK’s on the way to my home and bought them,he obviously didn’t know he was funding a sellout and I did not drink them,explained to him why,he completely understood and he took them back to his hotel.
Lies you said it was very nice and that's why I tried it, you need a good memory to be a good liar, you need much more practice

Anyway both are nice drinks, loads drink it loads go to morgans loads eat at his places, I just have a few gower power's and golds now and again,



User avatar

dickythorpe
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 2114
Joined: 22 Jul 2020 22:05

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by dickythorpe »

Hey Max, imagine upsetting someone who'd come all the way from Canada 🤣😂😂😂



User avatar

Topic author
Darran
Posts in topic: 13
Posts: 6030
Joined: 23 Jun 2020 10:57
Location: A garage in Canoga Park

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Darran »

Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 19:02
Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 17:55


Yes that’s right funding a sellout.
I don’t buy anything produced by Gower Brewery and I don’t eat in any of his establishments and I don’t go in Morgan’s.
That’s because I don’t fund sellouts like you do.

PS I did not suggest you try Gower Power and I did not buy a few a few bottles from CK’s. Someone who was visiting from Canada stopped off at CK’s on the way to my home and bought them,he obviously didn’t know he was funding a sellout and I did not drink them,explained to him why,he completely understood and he took them back to his hotel.
Lies you said it was very nice and that's why I tried it, you need a good memory to be a good liar, you need much more practice

Anyway both are nice drinks, loads drink it loads go to morgans loads eat at his places, I just have a few gower power's and golds now and again,
Yes I may well have said it was nice because it is nice but that would have been before the sale and as for just having a few gower power's and golds now and again you can do whatever the f*ck you want sonny but it’s funding a sellout and that’s a FACT.


The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award


Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 412
Joined: 27 Feb 2021 00:56

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

dickythorpe wrote:
27 Sep 2021 19:22
Hey Max, imagine upsetting someone who'd come all the way from Canada 🤣😂😂😂
He's lying, he's got medals and everything for it, He rarely gets worked up :lol:



User avatar

dickythorpe
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 2114
Joined: 22 Jul 2020 22:05

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by dickythorpe »

Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 20:02
dickythorpe wrote:
27 Sep 2021 19:22
Hey Max, imagine upsetting someone who'd come all the way from Canada 🤣😂😂😂
He's lying, he's got medals and everything for it, He rarely gets worked up :lol:
Nobody gets worked up on here. It's all a game on here 😂🤣👍




Niigata Jack
Posts in topic: 10
Posts: 412
Joined: 27 Feb 2021 00:56

Re: I rarely get worked up

Unread post by Niigata Jack »

Darran wrote:
27 Sep 2021 19:57
Niigata Jack wrote:
27 Sep 2021 19:02


Lies you said it was very nice and that's why I tried it, you need a good memory to be a good liar, you need much more practice

Anyway both are nice drinks, loads drink it loads go to morgans loads eat at his places, I just have a few gower power's and golds now and again,
Yes I may well have said it was nice because it is nice but that would have been before the sale and as for just having a few gower power's and golds now and again you can do whatever the f*ck you want sonny but it’s funding a sellout and that’s a FACT.
Sonny, now is it :lol: , he's gonna get rich on my purchases 6 quid for 4 bottles in Tesco of which he probably gets less than 5 pence, he may make a pound one day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a lie down ffs, Mr I rarely get worked up :lol:



Post Reply