Freedom now to be July 19th

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If it's not about football then it belongs in here for discussion. Once again we ask that you respect your fellow posters.

JackFish
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Freedom now to be July 19th

Unread post by JackFish »

The only thing that's not happening at the moment really is large scale events, and they've started opening up now at reduced capacities. You can go to the pub, you can watch sport, go to the office and meet up with friends. Actual lockdown was horrible and depressing but I've got no problem with another few weeks of what we've currently got if it helps us vaccinate more people and makes sure we can reopen everything safetly. Obviously the big issue is still going to be foreign travel but that's not something that we can control.

Jack2jack
Posts in topic: 7

Unread post by Jack2jack »

KrunchyKarrot wrote:
13 Jun 2021 12:10
Jack2jack wrote:
12 Jun 2021 22:41
Not sure what your point is there Mr Carrott, my point is the Indian variant came from India, so stop fvcking flying in and out of India or where ever the hell the next one is coming from. Do you follow my point we live on an island, so should have been reasonably easy to stop all this s**t coming in, but no Mr Banjo knew better, that's why we're in the mess were in. Anyhoo it too late now isn't it, not worth discussing to be fair.👍
Sorry mate to many beers in the sun, my point was it will mutate on an isolated island. So jabs are essential.
[/quote]No apologies necessary Sir. Your opinion is as valid as anyones. Take it easy.👍😎

Neath_Jack
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by Neath_Jack »

JackFish wrote:
13 Jun 2021 13:22
The only thing that's not happening at the moment really is large scale events, and they've started opening up now at reduced capacities. You can go to the pub, you can watch sport, go to the office and meet up with friends. Actual lockdown was horrible and depressing but I've got no problem with another few weeks of what we've currently got if it helps us vaccinate more people and makes sure we can reopen everything safetly. Obviously the big issue is still going to be foreign travel but that's not something that we can control.
Yeah but freedom and stuff mun.

Bloody Dripford etc etc

DJack

Unread post by DJack »

KrunchyKarrot wrote:
13 Jun 2021 12:10

Sorry mate to many beers in the sun, my point was it will mutate on an isolated island. So jabs are essential.
It will mutate everywhere and anywhere it can... so yes you are correct - jabs are essential.

Swansea93
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Swansea93 »

They expect to administer another 10M vaccines with this 4 week delay, we’ll see.

Cooperman

Unread post by Cooperman »

Swansea93 wrote:
14 Jun 2021 12:24
They expect to administer another 10M vaccines with this 4 week delay, we’ll see.
And I expect that they will. Getting through half a million people day after day after day takes some doing; a truly staggering effort by everyone involved.