Rodon to West Brom rumour

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Ringwood Jack
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Rodon to West Brom rumour

Unread post by Ringwood Jack »

Cooperman wrote:
07 Aug 2020 13:22
Ringwood Jack wrote:
07 Aug 2020 10:47

Well if wants bigger wages he would need to go to a club likely to stay up and probably pay more than WBA. Would he even pass a medical in the near future !?
His earning potential at WBA is greater than it is with ourselves.
i wasn't comparing WBA to ourselves ! My point being maybe going to a club with a better chance of staying in the prem !

Cooperman
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by Cooperman »

Ringwood Jack wrote:
07 Aug 2020 14:21
Cooperman wrote:

i wasn't comparing WBA to ourselves ! My point being maybe going to a club with a better chance of staying in the prem !
You asked 'why go to WBA?' to which I've said that the lure of bigger wages will be one factor; wages in excess of what Swansea City can pay him.

Re your point about him going to a club with a better chance of staying in the PL, he doesn't have free choice and is reliant on transfer offers being made in the first place and subsequent acceptance by Swansea City.

DwightYorkeSuperstar
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by DwightYorkeSuperstar »

Cooperman wrote:
07 Aug 2020 15:45
Ringwood Jack wrote:

You asked 'why go to WBA?' to which I've said that the lure of bigger wages will be one factor; wages in excess of what Swansea City can pay him.

Re your point about him going to a club with a better chance of staying in the PL, he doesn't have free choice and is reliant on transfer offers being made in the first place and subsequent acceptance by Swansea City.
Manchester United will submit their formal offer any day now...

Neath_Jack

Unread post by Neath_Jack »

Ringwood Jack wrote:
Cooperman wrote:

They've got about as much chance as the rest of teams from about 8th in the league.

Everyone wrote us off, everyone laughed at McBurnie for going to Sheff Utd, this board always right teams off at the start of every year. Truth is, nobody knows how any team is going to get on. It's a monster of a league.

JackSomething

Unread post by JackSomething »

Neath_Jack wrote:
07 Aug 2020 16:52
Ringwood Jack wrote:

They've got about as much chance as the rest of teams from about 8th in the league.

Everyone wrote us off, everyone laughed at McBurnie for going to Sheff Utd, this board always right teams off at the start of every year. Truth is, nobody knows how any team is going to get on. It's a monster of a league.
Wasn't the poster formerly known as Perch posting on here a few weeks back that the Prem was a closed shop and all the promoted clubs would be coming straight back down? Despite all the evidence to the contrary, including our own club.

blackflyingswan

Unread post by blackflyingswan »

Not where a whanck

Baron Goblet

Unread post by Baron Goblet »

obscure

GixerJack