'Lack of creativity' 'Uninspiring'

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
JackBaston
Posts in topic: 3

'Lack of creativity' 'Uninspiring'

Unread post by JackBaston »

Think too many people are jumping on these buzzwords when I've seen no proof of either of those things and am quietly confident we're on the right track

Badlands
Posts in topic: 2

Re: 'Lack of creativity' 'Uninspiring'

Unread post by Badlands »

Spot on.
Some just willing us to fail to justify attacks on shareholders.
These users thanked the author Badlands for the post:
JackBaston

monmouth

Unread post by monmouth »

Badlands wrote:
16 Sep 2021 13:12
Spot on.
More to support some weird groupie type obsession with the second rate yellow bellied Pulis clone, from what I’ve seen.

jed
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by jed »

I'm very happy with our performances this last couple of games. Just lacking that bit in the final third and fitness obviously not there yet but I feel genuinely excited about how we're playing for the first time in a while.

Does anyone remember the start under Martinez? league might have been lower and the results better but we were shocking at times. Only after about 12 games and then a pre-season was his side ready to go.

I think those having a go at the manager right now are not thinking right. I have a feeling that when this team starts firing we will be giving lots of other teams headaches. If after 20 games were still in the mire my opinion might change but for now I'm 100% behind the manager and the club.

For me, if we can get an identity this season and finish mid table I will be over the moon.
These users thanked the author jed for the post (total 3):
Badlands, JackBaston, Fireboy

PSumbler
Site Admin

Unread post by PSumbler »

Badlands wrote:
Spot on.
And you believe that? :lol:

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

EagleEye

Unread post by EagleEye »

Three 0-0 draws & a 1-3 defeat at HOME in the league suggests that we are missing something & hardly surprising that lots of supporters may be thinking that there is a lack of creativity & performances are uninspiring

Badlands

Unread post by Badlands »

PSumbler wrote:
16 Sep 2021 20:27
Badlands wrote:
Spot on.
You don't?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSumbler
Site Admin

Unread post by PSumbler »

Badlands wrote:
16 Sep 2021 21:58
PSumbler wrote:
16 Sep 2021 20:27

You don't?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.

Criticism of the shareholders is reasonably consistent win or lose on the field.
These users thanked the author PSumbler for the post:
Fireboy

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

DJack

Unread post by DJack »

Didn't see the Wall game but was there last Saturday...I'm reasonably happy with how we are trying to play and all that comes with it but as already mentioned the final third is a massive let down. Let's see what Russell can come up with as we transition to his desired style.

Topic author
JackBaston

jed wrote:
16 Sep 2021 19:13
I'm very happy with our performances this last couple of games. Just lacking that bit in the final third and fitness obviously not there yet but I feel genuinely excited about how we're playing for the first time in a while.

Does anyone remember the start under Martinez? league might have been lower and the results better but we were shocking at times. Only after about 12 games and then a pre-season was his side ready to go.

I think those having a go at the manager right now are not thinking right. I have a feeling that when this team starts firing we will be giving lots of other teams headaches. If after 20 games were still in the mire my opinion might change but for now I'm 100% behind the manager and the club.

For me, if we can get an identity this season and finish mid table I will be over the moon.
with Dennis Lawrence and Izzy Iriekpin yep yep
I used to love Izzy though, shocking defender but scored a few

A4Jack

Unread post by A4Jack »

JackBaston wrote:
17 Sep 2021 01:02
jed wrote:

Talking of Big Den, I didn't realise he was first team coach at Coventry! Couldn't help but like the guy despite always looking so awkward on the pitch. Very underrated especially in 07/08
These users thanked the author A4Jack for the post:
JackBaston

Topic author
JackBaston

A4Jack wrote:
17 Sep 2021 06:39
JackBaston wrote:
17 Sep 2021 01:02

Talking of Big Den, I didn't realise he was first team coach at Coventry! Couldn't help but like the guy despite always looking so awkward on the pitch. Very underrated especially in 07/08
Ah Im pleased for him, i know he followed Roberto to Wigan as a coach but then never heard anything more

Baron Goblet

Unread post by Baron Goblet »

Den is a trooper
Part of a second return

KrunchyKarrot

Unread post by KrunchyKarrot »

jed wrote:

We are definitely looking better all be it a bit slow at times,if teams continue to shut down Laird and push us down the left we are going to have to find a way to play both Piroe and Obafemi upto Xmas where we need to find a pacy winger IMHO.

Vetchonian

Unread post by Vetchonian »

monmouth wrote:
16 Sep 2021 13:43
Badlands wrote:
Spot on.
More to support some weird groupie type obsession with the second rate yellow bellied Pulis clone, from what I’ve seen.
I wonder what neutrals might think if they compared these highlights with those in the OP.....different managerL different style?