I think we'll win the playoffs.

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

DJack
Posts in topic: 1

Re: I think we'll win the playoffs.

Unread post by DJack »

Itchysphincter wrote:
04 May 2021 11:18
Don't get me wrong - I think we're crap, not the players, just the style. No reason why we can't win them.

Just thought I'd leave it here.
This.

Swansea93
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by Swansea93 »

Gotta be confident, we’ve beat Barnsley twice and before Bournemouth beat us (sloppy defending) they were in patchy form to say the least, plus their last 2 games losing to 10 men Brentford and Wycombe will have dented them... hopefully.

Ringwood Jack

Unread post by Ringwood Jack »

The other 3 sides see us as the weak link and see us as no threat. Hopefully prove them al wrong

karnataka

Unread post by karnataka »

Ringwood Jack wrote:
05 May 2021 12:00
The other 3 sides see us as the weak link and see us as no threat. Hopefully prove them al wrong
I don't think any manager worth his salt will see any team as a weak link in a do or die situation. They know that every playoff game will be a battle and that there's always every chance of the luckiest team getting promoted instead of the best team.

MrSwerve

Unread post by MrSwerve »

Swansea93 wrote:
05 May 2021 10:05
Gotta be confident, we’ve beat Barnsley twice and before Bournemouth beat us (sloppy defending) they were in patchy form to say the least, plus their last 2 games losing to 10 men Brentford and Wycombe will have dented them... hopefully.
You watch...we'll stuff Bournemouth in the semis and get battered by Barnsley in the final...

'tis the Swansea way...

Swansea93

Unread post by Swansea93 »

MrSwerve wrote:
05 May 2021 19:22
Swansea93 wrote:
05 May 2021 10:05
You watch...we'll stuff Bournemouth in the semis and get battered by Barnsley in the final...

'tis the Swansea way...
You’re absolutely right :lol:

Libertarian

Unread post by Libertarian »

Itchysphincter wrote:
04 May 2021 11:18
Don't get me wrong - I think we're crap, not the players, just the style. No reason why we can't win them.

Just thought I'd leave it here.
We may as well….

Mateoftate

Unread post by Mateoftate »

There is nothing to be afraid of. As fans we are used to being quiet underdogs. We have played in semi finals where we have been unfancied.

We beat Chelsea over 2 legs to reach Wembley. Although there is no michu, de guzman et al this time we certainly don't need to be afraid of the 3 B's.

AlarchAlmaenig

Unread post by AlarchAlmaenig »

We are not underdogs, we are a bigger club than all 3 of these lot.

Topic author
Itchysphincter
Posts in topic: 3

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

AlarchAlmaenig wrote:
06 May 2021 16:12
We are not underdogs, we are a bigger club than all 3 of these lot.
All similar with the exception of the bus stop and if they go up they will be similar too.

jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Badlands

Unread post by Badlands »

If we go up I hope it’s a result of a couple of dodgy penalties, two unfair reds for the opposition and at least one offside goal.