Free scoring Norwich

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
Blackpooljack
Posts in topic: 2

Free scoring Norwich

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

Have only won 3 league and cup games by more than one goal all season whilst we've managed the trick 9 times, i've a feeling that they may come unstuck in the second half of the season if injuries kick in or if teams start getting at them

jack_lord

Re: Free scoring Norwich

Unread post by jack_lord »

I read one comment from a Norwich fan who said, although it was between Brentford and us to finish second, that apart from Ayew we were full of journeymen in our team.

Hammy
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Hammy »

jack_lord wrote:
17 Jan 2021 19:07
I read one comment from a Norwich fan who said, although it was between Brentford and us to finish second, that apart from Ayew we were full of journeymen in our team.
We should have got something out of the game at their place; if only Lowe was on the form he is now. So beating them at the Liberty should really open things up in the title race 😁

Itchysphincter

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

jack_lord wrote:
17 Jan 2021 19:07
Ayew is probably our biggest journeyman. :lol:

jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Itchysphincter

Unread post by Itchysphincter »

Thick people say things like 'they're a Premier League side'. They're not, they're a good Championship side that's all, in fact their record in the PL is one of the worst/most embarrassing ever. They're not Barcelona, we should be targeting a win at home and we definitely shouldn't be showing them any respect.
These users thanked the author Itchysphincter for the post:
Dr. Winston

jack123 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: You should seek therapy, with thoughts like you have.. Dr P is the best thing since sliced bread.

Swanjaxs

Unread post by Swanjaxs »

Itchysphincter wrote:
17 Jan 2021 20:40
Thick people say things like 'they're a Premier League side'. They're not, they're a good Championship side that's all, in fact their record in the PL is one of the worst/most embarrassing ever. They're not Barcelona, we should be targeting a win at home and we definitely shouldn't be showing them any respect.
In fairness we didn't at thier place, robbed of 3pts.

You'd rather me with you than against you

monmouth

Unread post by monmouth »

I think Watford are a better side, as are those bloody Bees, and we've outplayed both.

We can take the Delias as long as they don't get their usual jam against us. I don't think we'll lose that one.

BanosSwan

Unread post by BanosSwan »

monmouth wrote:
17 Jan 2021 20:56
I think Watford are a better side, as are those bloody Bees, and we've outplayed both.

We can take the Delias as long as they don't get their usual jam against us. I don't think we'll lose that one.
Bournemouth smashed us, we got away with one there mind.

Signature

monmouth

Unread post by monmouth »

BanosSwan wrote:
17 Jan 2021 21:39

Bournemouth smashed us, we got away with one there mind.
I'd forgotten about them. Yeah they looked very good.

jack_lord

Unread post by jack_lord »

I thought Bournemouth were excellent. Maybe it was the way we played\set up on the night.

Topic author
Blackpooljack

Unread post by Blackpooljack »

Blackpooljack wrote:
17 Jan 2021 15:04
Have only won 3 league and cup games by more than one goal all season whilst we've managed the trick 9 times, i've a feeling that they may come unstuck in the second half of the season if injuries kick in or if teams start getting at them
bump
These users thanked the author Blackpooljack for the post:
PSumbler