Rodon Watch

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

Topic author
Neath_Jack
Posts in topic: 4

Rodon Watch

Unread post by Neath_Jack »

Anyone watching the Spurs game?

Rodon started on the right of a back three. Very shaky start from him so far.

PSumbler
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Rodon Watch

Unread post by PSumbler »

Neath_Jack wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:25

Looks like he is settling a little - just read a potential attack well to clear it up

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

Topic author
Neath_Jack

PSumbler wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:29
Neath_Jack wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:25

Looks like he is settling a little - just read a potential attack well to clear it up
Very good covering tackle in fairness.

PSumbler
Site Admin

Neath_Jack wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:30
PSumbler wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:29

I like Rodon, still cant get away from the thought that the move came about too soon for him to be maximum benefit to his career but I guess you have to take the chances when they are there

Hopefully gives us a few £ to spend in the next couple of weeks without being stupid
These users thanked the author PSumbler for the post:
DJack

Topic author
Neath_Jack

PSumbler wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:40
Neath_Jack wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:30

I like Rodon, still cant get away from the thought that the move came about too soon for him to be maximum benefit to his career but I guess you have to take the chances when they are there

Hopefully gives us a few £ to spend in the next couple of weeks without being stupid
Another cracking block tackle for him.

With regards to him moving there, I think he should have gone to another premier league team, one with less pressure and lofty ambitions. I said the same about Dan James as well. I think there's more chance of Joe becoming a regular than there is of Dan though.
These users thanked the author Neath_Jack for the post:
PSumbler

PSumbler
Site Admin

Neath_Jack wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:49
PSumbler wrote:
17 Jan 2021 14:40

Another cracking block tackle for him.

With regards to him moving there, I think he should have gone to another premier league team, one with less pressure and lofty ambitions. I said the same about Dan James as well. I think there's more chance of Joe becoming a regular than there is of Dan though.
Agree on that last part. I think it may be slightly less pressured for a defender especially at a top club but Dan needs to get out of Old Trafford and rebuild his career. Maybe a loan spell in South West Wales... ;)

Dr. Winston
Posts in topic: 1

Unread post by Dr. Winston »

Mourinho has always put together teams that are well organised defensively. In the long run he's a good coach for Joe to be learning from.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back"

Topic author
Neath_Jack

What a goal that was.