Brighton and West Brom lining up a late swoop for Swansea forward Andre Ayew

Please only use this forum to discuss football related matters. Non football related posts will be removed to the correct forum. Please respect your fellow posters at all times and refrain as much as possible from the use of bad language.

PSumbler
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Brighton and West Brom lining up a late swoop for Swansea forward Andre Ayew

Unread post by PSumbler »

Swanjaxs wrote:
12 Oct 2020 15:35
PSumbler wrote:
12 Oct 2020 15:29

He won't...
Let's wait and see...
Indeed we will :lol:

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

Chief
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Brighton and West Brom lining up a late swoop for Swansea forward Andre Ayew

Unread post by Chief »

thefranchise wrote:
12 Oct 2020 13:10
Ayew is an expensive luxury that we really can't afford to keep.
Come on, of course we could if we wanted to.

thefranchise
Posts in topic: 2

Unread post by thefranchise »

Chief wrote:
12 Oct 2020 16:53
thefranchise wrote:
12 Oct 2020 13:10
Ayew is an expensive luxury that we really can't afford to keep.
Come on, of course we could if we wanted to.
If he banged in 30 goals a season yeah. I really like him as a player but if we have the chance to move his wages on I wouldn't hesitate.

Private Partz

Unread post by Private Partz »

Andre is comfortably our best player.
If we are serious about getting back to former glories this year then it is a must we keep him imho.
His wages for 12 months are a small price to pay as the cost of an adequate replacement would be considerable anyway.
He could finish his career with us if we got promoted.

Spljack

Unread post by Spljack »

Richard wrote:
12 Oct 2020 12:06
Swansea forward Andre Ayew is emerging as a late target for a host of Premier League clubs ahead of Friday's domestic transfer deadline. The Ghana captain is interesting a host of top-flight teams - including West Brom and Brighton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Ayew.html
Start the car...

Mad_Mike

Unread post by Mad_Mike »

Andre scores twice in Ghana's 5-1 victory over Qatar. 🙂

Badlands

Unread post by Badlands »

Sussex Live have shared an update on the Baggies potential pursuit of Ayew, and it doesn’t make for good reading at this moment.

***They claim that Swansea are “very reluctant” to get rid of their main attacking option after he spearheaded their charge to the playoffs last season.***

Baron Goblet

Unread post by Baron Goblet »

I doubt Ayew will get a deal that will make sense to him. He may go for the glory but I feel he will stay for a promotion battle and a longer term.offer.

Rodon no idea but again I think he will stay.

Grimes will be a big loss, would be a good time for him to test himself, so may leave for this reason imo.

Swansea93

Unread post by Swansea93 »

Ayew will be silly to leave now, he's on 80K a week, free agent in June so he can get himself a chunky sign on fee if we dont go up and give him a new contract, realistically you'd bet West Brom getting relegated so he'd end up back in the Championship next season anyway.
These users thanked the author Swansea93 for the post:
jackjackjackjack

jackjackjackjack

Unread post by jackjackjackjack »

Swansea93 wrote:
13 Oct 2020 08:09
Ayew will be silly to leave now, he's on 80K a week, free agent in June so he can get himself a chunky sign on fee if we dont go up and give him a new contract, realistically you'd bet West Brom getting relegated so he'd end up back in the Championship next season anyway.
Possibly got a "loyalty" bonus, and an appearance bonus as well. I would've thought we'd be desperate to free up the cash in these times.

PSumbler
Site Admin

Unread post by PSumbler »

Badlands wrote:
12 Oct 2020 23:19
Sussex Live have shared an update on the Baggies potential pursuit of Ayew, and it doesn’t make for good reading at this moment.

***They claim that Swansea are “very reluctant” to get rid of their main attacking option after he spearheaded their charge to the playoffs last season.***
Given his wages I would doubt if we are very reluctant at all... :lol:

Been running this place since 2001, still gives me a headache now!

Ringwood Jack

Unread post by Ringwood Jack »

Baron Goblet wrote:
13 Oct 2020 04:13
I doubt Ayew will get a deal that will make sense to him. He may go for the glory but I feel he will stay for a promotion battle and a longer term.offer.

Rodon no idea but again I think he will stay.

Grimes will be a big loss, would be a good time for him to test himself, so may leave for this reason imo.
If anybody is going it will be Rodon