• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wow!😲

Jack2jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Should we really be going down this road.
'Stunned, shaken, shocked': Austria to make Covid jabs compulsory

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/tg99id

Sent via @updayUK

Need to see what this actually means. I very much doubt they’re going to be forcibly sticking needles in people. It’s more likely to be a law that makes vaccination compulsory to access public services, shops etc.

exiledclaseboy said:
Need to see what this actually means. I very much doubt they’re going to be forcibly sticking needles in people. It’s more likely to be a law that makes vaccination compulsory to access public services, shops etc.
Reading the article, it looks fairly simple, get vaxxed or get fined. Unless you read it otherwise, I'd say that is unacceptable at any level.

exiledclaseboy said:

If you can't prove you are vaccinated or have health issues that prevent it, then you can be fined 600 Euro (over £500).

I think it stinks. It may be more difficult to persuade the minority so they've taken the easy way.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Reading the article, it looks fairly simple, get vaxxed or get fined. Unless you read it otherwise, I'd say that is unacceptable at any level.

It’s not something i can get behind either to be honest. I’m fine with allowing businesses and public services to choose to restrict access to those who choose to be unvaccinated. They can make their choice but choices have consequences. Not this though if it’s as reported.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

It’s not something i can get behind either to be honest. I’m fine with allowing businesses and public services to choose to restrict access to those who choose to be unvaccinated. They can make their choice but choices have consequences. Not this though if it’s as reported.
Its shocking. Nuff said👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back