• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales wanted Man Utd legend Roy Keane as manager in JUNE ...

Page needs to fck off to the conference where he'll find his level.

Not for me, Keane I mean.

I’m all for getting rid of the current chap but let’s get someone tidy in there.

Why did they give page a new contract? He’s no different now to what he was then. Hopeless.

As to Keane. Another ex Man U big name self promoting tosser that will probably need to be sacked down the line when he fails, as he always does. I guess no manager can make much out of what we have, but get someone that at least can make the most of it. I don’t think Keane is that person.

Swansea93 said:
Would Steve Cooper fancy it?
Not yet. Why would he ditch a well paid job in the Prem while his stock is still high? Unless he has a disastrous next few years, when he leaves Forest, he'll probably go to a bigger club, maybe overseas.

TheLoneRanger said:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24400160/wales-man-utd-roy-keane-rob-page/

Irishman Mooney says it all, what has Keane ever done as a manager except piss players off?, great player, but that's it, in my opinion.

I'm all for fuking Page off though, but no idea on who to replace him with.

Now that Mark Hughes’ stock has sunk so low that he’s been sacked by a league 2 club he’s a cert to be Wales manager again when Page eventually gets the sack.

So Keane is admired by fellow Irish man, and FAW CEO Noel Mooney, he might also admire Val Doonican too, but good old Val would make for a sĥit Welsh manager as well, would rather keep the baldy buffoon tbh...

Swansea93 said:
Would Steve Cooper fancy it?

He’d be perfect for it imo, I said so when he was with us. Timing has to be right though and it’s not right for him now.

This was in that disgusting rag the Sun mind. Whether true or not (Mooney has categorically denied it), its a shitty thing for a so called Welsh man in Phil Cadden to write just before a do or die game. It dominated today's press conference and even Ben Davies had to get involved. An unwanted distraction.

Cadden & anyone else from the Sun should br banned from Wales games.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back