• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The little German girl that cried at Wembley

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,456

Ebo

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Fantastic idea from my pal Joel. Raised over £1000 so far.

The little girl was subject to absolutely vile abuse on Twitter and Joel wanted to put it out there that not everyone is horrible, no wonder England fans are loathed. Just need to find this little girls parents now.

https://nation.cymru/news/wales-fan-raises-almost-1000-for-crying-german-girl-mocked-online-to-show-her-not-everyone-is-horrible/

Further evidence that Twitter is a place occupied by way too many t*ssers. World is going to sh*t

Ebo said:
Fantastic idea from my pal Joel. Raised over £1000 so far.

The little girl was subject to absolutely vile abuse on Twitter and Joel wanted to put it out there that not everyone is horrible, no wonder England fans are loathed. Just need to find this little girls parents now.

https://nation.cymru/news/wales-fan-raises-almost-1000-for-crying-german-girl-mocked-online-to-show-her-not-everyone-is-horrible/

Great gesture. I don’t necessarily think giving money is the solution but intention is good and hopefully they’ll track the family down and show that we’re not all xenophobes and spiteful people in general.

Seen on a wall years ago at my uni

"Xenophobes of the world unite!"

Joel is getting a lot of abuse online, mainly off England fans. Being called a paedophile and people wishing he gets cancer is the last straw and he is now getting legal people involved. He only wanted to raise £500-£1000 and it has gone over 35k now. He cannot stress enough that if the parents cannot be contacted / don't want to be then the money is going to go to charity.

What a world we live in! An act of kindness now gets you vilified.

Ebo said:
Joel is getting a lot of abuse online, mainly off England fans. Being called a paedophile and people wishing he gets cancer is the last straw and he is now getting legal people involved. He only wanted to raise £500-£1000 and it has gone over 35k now. He cannot stress enough that if the parents cannot be contacted / don't want to be then the money is going to go to charity.

A wonderful gesture, says more about the abusers...

In the words of the Phonics "as long as we beat the English we don't care", every other country in the modern world can empathise with this.

Tell ew what I’m going to take an onion down to the first game of the season that’s live on tv and when we go 4-0 down in the 60th minute I’m going to start sniffing it.

Darran said:
Tell ew what I’m going to take an onion down to the first game of the season that’s live on tv and when we go 4-0 down in the 60th minute I’m going to start sniffing it.

And I'll set up a crowdfunder with a target of £1.25 to buy you a cheaptrick t-shirt to cheer you up 🥰

Firstly well done to your mate Ebo, lovely thing to do, his intentions should applauded.
How sad must the lives be of the pond life that are mocking a little girl, and how pathetic are they to start on Joel, jesus christ, the world is truly fvcked. The only good thing to come out of this, is that thankfully there are folk around like your friend who care enough to do something good.👍

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:

And I'll set up a crowdfunder with a target of £1.25 to buy you a cheaptrick t-shirt to cheer you up 🥰

:lol:

Have they traced the girl’s family yet? Twitter is not particularly popular in Germany. Very few people use it. I haven’t been paying much attention but haven’t seen it mentioned in media here yet. Could be wrong. Pathetic jingoistic Essex wankers. Come on Denmark! 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰 🇩🇰. Proper fans like us.

Longlostjack said:
Have they traced the girl’s family yet? Twitter is not particularly popular in Germany. Very few people use it. I haven’t been paying much attention but haven’t seen it mentioned in media here yet. Could be wrong. Pathetic jingoistic Essex w******s. Come on Denmark! 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰 🇩🇰. Proper fans like us.

Yes and the money is going to UNICEF by request of the girl and her family.

Ebo said:
Longlostjack said:
Have they traced the girl’s family yet? Twitter is not particularly popular in Germany. Very few people use it. I haven’t been paying much attention but haven’t seen it mentioned in media here yet. Could be wrong. Pathetic jingoistic Essex w******s. Come on Denmark! 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰 🇩🇰. Proper fans like us.

Awesome. Well done all...except the nasty England fans, naturally.

Ebo said:

No reason why the parents can't be contacted.

Ebo said:
Longlostjack said:

That's nice. It would be weird accepting money TBH.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back