• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tammy Abraham £100million

About as much chance of that happening as someone paying 100 million for jack grealish
Oh, hang on

:rotating_light: Tammy Abraham trivia question alert :rotating_light:

Tammy Abraham has been a goal machine at each of his clubs, with the exception of one. Can you name that club?

Cooperman said:

Tammy Abraham has been a goal machine at each of his clubs, with the exception of one. Can you name that club?

Said it before, and I'l say it again. There's no way we'd have been relegated from the Prem that season if Clement had had the courage to use the players available to him properly. Cowering in our own half against Brighton & Bournemouth FFS.

Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:

Said it before, and I'l say it again. There's no way we'd have been relegated from the Prem that season if Clement had had the courage to use the players available to him properly. Cowering in our own half against Brighton & Bournemouth FFS.

Yep, and I agreed with you the last time you said it.

Cooperman said:
Dr. Winston said:

Well I don’t want to be rude here but considering Carlos Carvalhal took over in December that’s complete and utter bollox.
Mind you I’m surprised Jobbie isn’t blaming Monk

Darran said:
Cooperman said:

Well I don’t want to be rude here but considering Carlos Carvalhal took over in December that’s complete and utter bollox.
Mind you I’m surprised Jobbie isn’t blaming Monk
I thought it was odd blaming Clement for getting us relegated ? :D

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back