• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stabbings at school in Ammanford

I regularly feel like stabbing people.

Just had to put that out there. I know there are some folks who don't like surprises.

Just had to put that out there. I know there are some folks who don't like surprises.
Strange comment to make, all things considered.

More an observation. You can be wound up by someone without resorting to violence.

That is bit OTT Square IMO.. If you said regularly feel like punching people?

Umm, I must admit, now and again if some random is parked in my place, and left overnight, as I go to sleep I pretend I am the controller of a kamikaze drone and just blow it up(obviously they are not in there) or teleport the offending vehicle into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

But honestly, I never visualise harming a person, I'm in my 50's now, I may have done so in my 20's, but it was mostly the Bruce Lee stuff daydreaming. :)

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back