• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Simon Jordan hates the Welsh...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The shockjock is off on one again, for the record, Ukraine will absolutely destroy the Jocks :lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/simon-jordan-slams-wales-players-24054817

Swanjaxs said:
The shockjock is off on one again, for the record, Ukraine will absolutely destroy the Jocks :lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/simon-jordan-slams-wales-players-24054817

That's ok, because EVERYBODY hates Simon Jordan :lol:

I’m sure he lived in Swansea for abit he has always spoken highly of the city.

Not that I care what Simon Jordan thinks about anything, but what does he think the Scottish team would have been doing if they'd been in our position in Euro 2016? The Jocks tend to hate the English more than us, so their celebrations would have far exceeded ours.

JackSomething said:
Not that I care what Simon Jordan thinks about anything, but what does he think the Scottish team would have been doing if they'd been in our position in Euro 2016? The Jocks tend to hate the English more than us, so their celebrations would have far exceeded ours.

Spot on.

Fvck him.

JackSomething said:

Absolutely! The Jocks would have been running around windmilling thier todgers, time Jordan woke up and smelt the coffee, most of the footballing world despise the English and thier moronic fans :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
He’s very often right.

Not that I'm an avid listener of Talksport or particularly a fan of Jordan, but he's always making mugs of Jim White and the others. Often talks common sense and says the truths that people are too scared of saying.

Always says how Swansea is a far better place than Cardiff too. :D

MrSwerve said:
Itchysphincter said:
He’s very often right.

Not that I'm an avid listener of Talksport or particularly a fan of Jordan, but he's always making mugs of Jim White and the others. Often talks common sense and says the truths that people are too scared of saying.

Always says how Swansea is a far better place than Cardiff too. :D

As Swervy says, any chance he gets he'll put them down and big us up. Personally I think he's a good listen.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back