• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

My friend Joe is 64 today

That photo is some years old and the ageing process hasn’t been kind to either of you. :lol:

I loved the collaboration he did with Ghost a few months back. He's still got it IMO.

jed said:
I loved the collaboration he did with Ghost a few months back. He's still got it IMO.

Spillways. Fantastic song that. I really like Ghost.

exiledclaseboy said:
Spillways. Fantastic song that. I really like Ghost.

Agreed mate, brilliant track. Ghost have been my favourite band for the last 3 or 4 years and I rarely listen to anything else these days. Have all of their tracks on a Tidal playlist and I think because their style has varied so much I just doesn't bore me like anything I've heard before.

exiledclaseboy said:
That photo is some years old and the ageing process hasn’t been kind to either of you. :lol:

Thought it was a snap from the Baglan W.I. calendar.

I can imagine Darran loitering and sniffing out his next victim, giving them the "look at me" look, so it's almost impossible to ignore

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back