• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gwyn "Come on my Lovely Boys!" Rosser has passed away.

TimBowen

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
I heard the very sad news today that Gwyn Rosser has died.

Gwyn's catchphrase was "Come on my Lovely Boys!" He was someone I met years ago, in the Harry Griffiths bar at the Vetch. And in the West of the 'dot com' too.

He was with FOSCFA and I was on the Supporters Club committee. We always had a good laugh together, Gwyn was 'a Jack through 'n through!'

So sad to know we won't hear his famous shout again. So many of us who have followed the Swans throughout our lives are getting older unfortunately.

RIP Gwyn mate.

RIP Gwyn YJB, would be great if we could keep that shout going as a fan base.

Only just noticed this thread. Very sad news. In the late 70s /early 80s, most of the games I attended were away and you could always hear Gwyn's voice loud and clear as we were usually all confined into a small terraced area. Stood next to him and had a good chat at a game away at Northampton which we won with a Pascoe goal in injury time. For some reason we played in a strange red & green kit which I never saw again. If anyone was ever a JB, it was Gwyn. RIP YJB.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back